HTC Vive

jerpers

Master
If you are like me and like to burn money as an early adopter and have pre ordered the HTC Vive, here is some information that I have had confirmed from them. I wanted to have everything ready for when it arrives and I am a stickler for cable management.

The Lighthouse trackers do come with wall/shelf mounts as in the previous developer edition. They only weigh 100g so won't need heavy duty fixings.
The power cable for the light houses is 2.5m long - I have had to get extension cables for these.
It is not shipping with a DisplayPort cable and the USB to the linkbox is 1m in length. AS I am already using my HDMI ports I have bought a DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable 3m in length and a 3, USB cable so I can put the linkbox under my TV for maximum room to move with the headset.
The headphone jack sits right at the back of your head so I have got a shorter jack cable for my cans.
If you ordered early enough, it will be shipped early April, not May as in some articles. May is if you order now.

Hope this helps some people.