Hugh Jackmans Listening Room

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure how many budding audiophiles we have here, it's not something that comes up a lot, but I thought this was so profoundly astounding that the general forum goers would find it impressive.

Hugh Jackman, who I have a huge man-crush on, has now proved he can act, he has a rediculously good body, he's not bad to look at, he's incredibly kind, and he can even bloody sing..... well now it turns out he has damn good taste also!

Just look at this picture of his new listening room. All the equipment is McIntosh who are deemed the epitomy of high end sound.....

227ee8b70a0b7d4e98c0fac08008f188adab923d.jpeg

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Reminds me of the days long gone when the Tottenham Court Road in London was the HiFi centre of the world. I remember seeing a huge Wharfdale speaker stack in a shop along there, the advertising sign on the top claimed that "These speakers are so sensitive that in the 1812 overture you can hear them strike the matches"....

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good grief! Puts me in mind of those adverts for Maxwell cassette tapes in the 80s. Amazing!

View attachment 18084
You really are a man from my era 😍 I actually have that photo on my listening room wall:

IMG_1281.JPEG

Along with this limited edition print that an old friend brought me as I'm obsessed with Pink Floyd. It's actually signed by all the members of the band on the back:

IMG_1282.JPEG

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Wow, that's a lovely bit of stuff to have adorning your walls!

My dad used to have a pretty high end Marantz set-up combined with a wee stack of Wharfedale speakers. Such an amazing wall of sound but I'm pretty sure it was contributing factor to both his high frequency hearing loss and his marriage :LOL:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You really are a man from my era 😍 I actually have that photo on my listening room wall:

View attachment 18085

Along with this limited edition print that an old friend brought me as I'm obsessed with Pink Floyd. It's actually signed by all the members of the band on the back:

View attachment 18086

Fun fact for you, I do a bit of my work at a GP surgery in Cambridge and one of my colleagues there actually lives in Dave Gilmour's childhood home. She let me have a wander round the house and I can share with you... that I have farted in Dave Gilmour's bedroom.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Fun fact for you, I do a bit of my work at a GP surgery in Cambridge and one of my colleagues there actually lives in Dave Gilmour's childhood home. She let me have a wander round the house and I can share with you... that I have farted in Dave Gilmour's bedroom.
Now that is a claim to glory! :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 41971

if this is still where he lives then he does have a nice house (y)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Meh...It's okay if you are into that sort of thing I guess....I don't really like all these Modern looking buildings, I prefer traditional looking ones...give me a house with big wooden timbers etc any day. I've always liked the idea of living in a converted barn :)
I'm a fan of anything, but this kind of modernised log cabin in the woods would be my idea of heaven:

Supersized-log-cabin-that-appears-comfortable-and-secure.jpeg