I am so Stupid :/

Keedar

Expert
Hi guys.
Anyone of you have ever cancel digital order via simplycdkeys? I ordered Saints Row the Third full package and i thought it was Saints Row IV lol Yes i know i am stupid.I tried to cancel my order straight away but system said error and please contact with our support.I got cd key after few seconds :/

Thanks

rickne

Master Poster
hmmm usually after you recieve a cd key these guys will wash their hands. Same with most digital distributors. They wont take your word for it that you havent used the key. They also (as a non official vendor) wont be able to cancel the key. Best you can hope for is someone bungs you a couple of coins for it. Sorry man. Bit of a bummer. Friend of mine is playing the press release now and he loves it.

Keedar

Expert
Thanks Rick for that.Maybe will get some luck.Have to wait.Why i am so stupid :/ Have this game already.

Keedar

Expert
I send them a email.They give me less than minute to cancel my order.I will try to get some voucher from them because a minute is a joke.I got store curency once on gamersgate.It was a key as well.