I bought their top laptop specs.

fredpala

So I bought the defiance laptop first which was working at the temperature of 100c, obviously I wasn't happy at all so advised by them I paid more near 1000 totalizing 3000 pounds for the Ionico, which also works around 97c...

Because of the high temperatures both laptops thermal throttle.

It's obvious to me that their chassis have a problem with temperatures, maybe because of bad fans or/and because of a bad configuration of the core.

Eitherway I wouldn't suggest you buying their laptops, It was almost 2 months trying to have a product that worth the 3000 pounds and I still don't have it.

Their customer service is quite bad as well and messy, I couldn't speak with the technicians that were working on my problem.

Very unfortunately it was a bad experience to buy from them, and I ended up with a laptop that works at 97c thermal throttling.

Attachments

• IMG-20220530-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220530-WA0004.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG-20220530-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220530-WA0003.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG-20220530-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220530-WA0002.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 194

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I bought the defiance laptop first which was working at the temperature of 100c, obviously I wasn't happy at all so advised by them I paid more near 1000 totalizing 3000 pounds for the Ionico, which also works around 97c...

Because of the high temperatures both laptops thermal throttle.

It's obvious to me that their chassis have a problem with temperatures, maybe because of bad fans or/and because of a bad configuration of the core.

Eitherway I wouldn't suggest you buying their laptops, It was almost 2 months trying to have a product that worth the 3000 pounds and I still don't have it.

Their customer service is quite bad as well and messy, I couldn't speak with the technicians that were working on my problem.

Very unfortunately it was a bad experience to buy from them, and I ended up with a laptop that works at 97c thermal throttling.
Did you repaste as advised here?

Did you order with or without windows? If windows isn't properly configured then the cooling won't work optimally.