I hate iphones -.- stupid stupid stupid stupid stressful phone

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
All i want is it to restore to its factory settings so i can start over... But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that would be too simple

[video=youtube;f87nq_rTXCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f87nq_rTXCs[/video]

Anyone have any suggestions?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Well when i plug it in it says something along the lines of itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode, you need to restore it

i hit the restore button and it just stays on the restoring iphone software bar for hours -.-

Teaz

Godlike
basically it fails to restore your iphone can keeps directing you back to the original starting restore screen? like as in, the restore bar cuts off during the restore somewhere near the completion?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
nope, it just stays on the restoring iphone software bar... but doesnt move, and itunes hasnt frozen

unledfmk.jpg

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
lol have you tried switching it off completely and do it again. you shouldnt lose any data as its all backed up.

Teaz

Godlike
could be the cause of softwares or programs preventing it. should restart it by disabling everything and do it again which may work. do you have alot of data restoring like gigs of apps an stuff together?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Got my phone working finally... but now my library doesnt want to sync with my phone -.- like i said earlier i ********************************************************** itunes

Teaz

Godlike
LOL! is your itunes up to date? try install the latest as the simple issues at times do sort out the problems.

have a rep for getting your phone sorted again.

PokerFace

Banned
Got my phone working finally... but now my library doesnt want to sync with my phone -.- like i said earlier i ********************************************************** itunes

So, which of the methods from the video in the 1st post actually got your phone to work? My money's on the "door slam" :)