I have a question regarding what is the best Mouse to purchase to gain the fastest upload speed?

1shep1

Hi, I am new to this forum and not techy minded at all and wondered if there is a faster way to upload data. I use a betting platform and already have Virgin 350 download and my upload speed has been increased to 33. I am not sure if by purchasing specific any specific hardware mouse/keyboard/computer/cabling that I might be able to increase my upload speed at all, even in the margins would be an advantage.
Many thanks in advance.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The only thing that will affect internet speeds is how you’re connected to the internet, ie Wifi, Ethernet cable. Ethernet direct to the router will give quickest responses.

No peripherals will affect internet speeds.

1shep1

The only thing that will affect internet speeds is how you’re connected to the internet, ie Wifi, Ethernet cable. Ethernet direct to the router will give quickest responses.

No peripherals will affect internet speeds.
Thanks. I already have an Ethernet direct to the router. Am I to also assume that all Ethernet cables have the same performance? Tia

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
You will be wanting a CAT6 cable I imagine, CAT5e as an absolute minimum.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm wondering whether, given the uses, a high refresh rate monitor would make sense...
Indeed, it is perfectly possible that hardware speeds make a difference to a network-response-critical application. It's not just the monitor refresh rate either, the CPU speed, RAM speed (and size), motherboard type, LAN interface type, router type, (possibly even HDD/SDD type and speed) etc. etc. will have an impact. Whilst the physical network connection needs to be as fast as possible, the hardware on which the application itself is running (and the OS supporting it) need to offer the best performance too.

If you're looking at the mouse because you think the response to the mouse clicks is too slow then I would suggest you post your full configuration here (assuming it's a PCS built PC) and we'll see whether there are areas which you could improve.