I keep getting payment not authorised!

Matt Humph

I just ordered a laptop....

I just put in all the deatails etc and verified it with visa thing. I would like to know if i have paid because after i put in my password for visa,it took me to a blank site. order no.:434163

Last edited by a moderator:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'd call your bank tomorrow mate, they may have put a stop to the transaction, thinking "this is unusual, he doesn't normally spend that much online"

PokerFace

Banned
Phone PCS tomorrow too. Don't forget, a phone call will be much quicker than an email, as email replies can take a couple of days depending on how busy they are.

micgre

Bronze Level Poster
Forums are not the main place for this kind of support, I would call or do a live chat when they are online to deal with this there and then, and also check with your bank.

AndyL

Yeah, I agree with micgre. Whilst im sure all of the PCS forum members have good intentions and are honest people, you still dont want to give to many personal details away about your order as you never know who else will read this. Give PCS a call today and they should be able to tell you straight away.

AshleyUK

Bronze Level Poster
Was only asking which bank they are with to say if it was one of the bank's with 24/7 hour customer service for example LloydsTSB, could easily give them a call and ask them if it has gone through, or if it has been blocked their end.

Im with them and has happened to me before, secuirty due to a large amount going through on a website I haven't used before, couple seconds later he lifed it and I was able to make the payment again and all worked fine.

AndyL

Was only asking which bank they are with to say if it was one of the bank's with 24/7 hour customer service for example LloydsTSB, could easily give them a call and ask them if it has gone through, or if it has been blocked their end.

Im with them and has happened to me before, secuirty due to a large amount going through on a website I haven't used before, couple seconds later he lifed it and I was able to make the payment again and all worked fine.

Please dont think that I was pointing the finger at you - what I meant was that you never know how many non-forum-members may view the information displayed here. Didnt mean to offend you in anyway.