I know you're gonna think this is a hoax but I swear it isn't

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You may have seen this on the news and in the papers, blows my mind.

This is actual camera shots taken from the Curiosity Rover currently on Mars

FS0jNrGX0AA_twB.jpg

Source: https://mars.nasa.gov/raw_images/1064629/

The release of this strangely coincides with US Senate about to come public to the world about their UFO research:

Aza

Rising Star
....Its a genuine actual picture? Seriously looks like a corridor, and then for the sloping rock to have those cut end/level ends like that... is that even possible naturally?

And then the path up to it looking like its smooth and levelled out... they sent the rover down into it right? Some one mustve insisted on checking it out...

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
....Its a genuine actual picture? Seriously looks like a corridor, and then for the sloping rock to have those cut end/level ends like that... is that even possible naturally?

And then the path up to it looking like its smooth and levelled out... they sent the rover down into it right? Some one mustve insisted on checking it out...
When our beloved Bruce Forsyth passed away they launched his remains into outer space. That path and chiselled entry could easily be his strong chin and jaw carving an entry point into the bowels of the red planet.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's a theory with ancient Egyptian / Mayan / Aztec buildings, they discovered in one of the Pyramids there were two holes that went all the way through the huge bricks to the outside.

There are various theories, one that it just happened over eons naturally and is an anomaly.

The other though is that they were shafts to the stars, one to the North Star and one to Orions Belt, which would have actually coincided with the star maps of the time. Both these constellations were known to be of great importance to the Egyptians.

But more recently in 2020 with technology the way it is, they actually sent a tiny robot up one of the shafts and recorded everything, near the end of the shaft it found a small nook covered in hieroglyphics only accessible by this tiny hole.

Now just ask the question, how on earth did they drill such a precise and small hole through 60 meters of solid rock? And how did they ordain it so remarkably, how did they access the space to do so? Those are the only questions you need to ask.

The far out theory is that those ancient races had a select few Incan Emperors / Pharaohs served higher beings or aliens who visited infrequently and passed on technologies and aided with the structures.

It's out there, but they were certainly more advanced than they should have been for the time.

I find all this stuff fascinating.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
There's no way we can be the (supposedly) only intelligent life form in the universe, and just to confirm the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, they were built by folk from out there somewhere and thread photos only go to help prove that

Les Whyte

There's no way we can be the (supposedly) only intelligent life form in the universe, and just to confirm the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, they were built by folk from out there somewhere and thread photos only go to help prove that
You're CONFIRMING the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids!! Where are the photos that prove that. Genuinely intruiged, Martin(y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There's a theory with ancient Egyptian / Mayan / Aztec buildings, they discovered in one of the Pyramids there were two holes that went all the way through the huge bricks to the outside.

There are various theories, one that it just happened over eons naturally and is an anomaly.

The other though is that they were shafts to the stars, one to the North Star and one to Orions Belt, which would have actually coincided with the star maps of the time. Both these constellations were known to be of great importance to the Egyptians.

But more recently in 2020 with technology the way it is, they actually sent a tiny robot up one of the shafts and recorded everything, near the end of the shaft it found a small nook covered in hieroglyphics only accessible by this tiny hole.

Now just ask the question, how on earth did they drill such a precise and small hole through 60 meters of solid rock? And how did they ordain it so remarkably, how did the access the space to do so? Those are the only questions you need to ask.

The far out theory is that those ancient races had a select few Incan Emperors / Pharaohs served higher beings or aliens who visited infrequently and passed on technologies and aided with the structures.

It's out there, but they were certainly more advanced than they should have been for the time.

I find all this stuff fascinating.
Absolutely! It’s very interesting and I must admit, the correlation between these things does fire a synapse or two.

But I grew up in a staunchly Catholic family where the unbelievable was expected to be believed without question. I am coated with a powdery layer of cynicism and I’ll be looking at that rectangle with interest to see if there’s anything that sticks.

At this point I subscribe to the school of thought that we are incredibly lucky. The right conditions of sunlight, carbon, hydrogen and oxygen have allowed our species to achieve sentience and excel… and perhaps accelerate our own downfall.

If other life forms are out there with the right technology, they’re doing their best to hide from us. I reckon that baggage handler at Glasgow airport who kicked a flaming terrorist in his most special of places had something to do with it. I’d think twice if I was an alien and he was my welcoming committee.

Les Whyte

Check out Fingals Cave or The Giants Causeway. You'de be amazed at what's possible natually. This, like the "face" on Mars, is just rocks and shadows.

Alltruism

Bronze Level Poster

It is a genuine picture, it's too small to send the rover into though, under a metre high, and you can (just) see the back in the photo, so it's more of an alcove than a door/corridor.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It is a genuine picture, it's too small to send the rover into though, under a metre high, and you can (just) see the back in the photo, so it's more of an alcove than a door/corridor.
Nature has created and still creates more impressive structures than this unfortunately. Using my brain and not my heart unless proven otherwise, this is pretty insignificant