I need a good PC duster

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
er

This one has loads of good reviews but £70 sounds a bit pricey.

IT Dusters CompuCleaner Xpert

Thoughts and/or recommendations?
That's a forum favorite, I have the same one and tend to recommend it, it is expensive but it's exceptional.

There is now a direct website and they have the non pro model which is exactly the same just with a few less brushes:

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I also need a solution to dust. Do these just create a big cloud of dust for me to breathe in, because that would not be suitable for me? Are there equivalent solutions that suck the dust in and retain it?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I also need a solution to dust. Do these just create a big cloud of dust for me to breathe in, because that would not be suitable for me? Are there equivalent solutions that suck the dust in and retain it?
Anther vote for the above duster, I have one (on recommendation from @SpyderTracks) and it truly is superb.

It's best aspect is that it blows - strongly if you need it to. If you clean your PC/laptop regularly (as you should) then there aren't clouds of dust for you to breathe in. If you left the PC/laptop for many years before cleaning then you'd get dust clouds whatever tool you used - but that would really be your fault.

A suction device just won't have the power to shift the dust from those intricate little places that this blower can reach, no matter how strong the suction. I strongly recommend this duster and I also strongly recommend regular cleaning - mine gets done three or four times a year.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just call me the…

B7711A73-C2A4-41B4-A66A-A07333EB3DCF.gif