I need help with my rgb led inside my case

I got this pc for Christmas from here and I ordered rgb led inside but it doesn’t have any branding on them at all and when I try and use iCUE it doesn’t connect, I want to sync it with my 3 intake fans at the front on my Corsair 680x Crystal. Can anyone help
Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got this pc for Christmas from here and I ordered rgb led inside but it doesn’t have any branding on them at all and when I try and use iCUE it doesn’t connect, I want to sync it with my 3 intake fans at the front on my Corsair 680x Crystal. Can anyone help
Thanks
Can you post your full specs from the order page?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
They are likely connected onto the motherboard header, it is likely that it's the motherboard software you want to look at for the RGB options :)

They are likely connected onto the motherboard header, it is likely that it's the motherboard software you want to look at for the RGB options :)
Is there anyway to connect it to the lifting node pro at all instead so it links with that? And can I also do that with my motherboard witch is also rgb?

VenatoS

The LED's from PCS aren't branded for iCUE control.
That's why I've advised to avoid them if you want a synched LED set up, you need to get ASUS LEDS or iCUE alternatives.

I also recommend JackNet RGB Sync which allows you to synch iCUE with Asus AURA great stuff.