I need help!

Whizz_z

I’m new to pc gaming and really want to get a high end pc , I want game and stream , I play games like gta , cyberpunk , fifa and other ew

Whizz_z

Thank you! My max budget is £2200 and I won’t need a monitor , keyboard or mouse as i already use one for my console , all I need is the pc :))

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You could probably drop the RAM to 16GB as not convinced the streaming will need it (one of the mods has mentioned they have streamed with 16GB without issue) so that could save some money. If you are replacing a current system, then you could transfer the Windows licence over to save £100 (ignore if you don't have a system being replaced)
I would suggest 32Gb for streaming.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I would suggest 32Gb for streaming.
Just further on this, if you just want a dedicated streaming build, then yeah 16Gb is fine.

If you’re wanting to game and stream on the same rig, 16Gb is required just for gaming, you really need the additional 16Gb assigned to the stream.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
What sort of level of streaming? Are you just looking to share play with your friends or are you looking for something more professional? The reason I ask is that the GameStream features from Nvidia may have you covered in a hardware perspecitve. This would allow you to save quite significantly by opting for the 5600X and you could drop the cooler altogether.

I think 32GB is fair for high end gaming now. 16GB is still more than fine but I think we are right on the cusp of a change over the next year or 2.