I need of a fast reply from an admin or employee D:

Devara

My pc of 2 years (Made my you lovelys) had a error appear on the login which stopped me getting on, after trying any fixes i could i find i thought i'd scrap everything on my harddrive and re-install windows :D After doing so my pc works fine again and everything was fine with the world.. This was until i was asked for a product key.. now i have the disk, but its just a clear case with a disk in :/ any chance you guys keep a copy of the keys? or anywhere i can find it digitally? otherwise every 31 days imma have to wipe my pc, which sucks as you can imagine.

my rig.png

Disk is right next to me and in my bill you can see i made a purchase. Should have checked when i got the pc but just thought WOOO first pc gogogo.. Thank for any help you can give me <3

Rakk

The Awesome
The CD key should be on a sticker on the back of your PC, so you might want to try find a torch to see the key (if its like a lot of other PC's and tucked under your desk :))

Devara

The CD key should be on a sticker on the back of your PC, so you might want to try find a torch to see the key (if its like a lot of other PC's and tucked under your desk :))

That genius i knew you'd put it somewhere smart, will check in the morning though, be a pain to do it now and payday 2 is too fun to stop xD

Devara

Yea the code is there, curious but how many copys do i get on one disk, just for £100 i'd hope i got a couple at least :p

Rakk

The Awesome
Yea the code is there, curious but how many copys do i get on one disk, just for £100 i'd hope i got a couple at least :p
All copies of Windows that you get from PCS (or any other retailer where Windows comes with the PC) you get the OEM version of Windows (which is generally cheaper than the retail price) and it is limited to the PC with which it was bought.

Devara

If my pc was to have the same error again, after i have used the activation code, and i do a windows install again to fix the error, that mean i have to buy a whole new cd key? D: !!! :'(

Rakk

The Awesome
If my pc was to have the same error again, after i have used the activation code, and i do a windows install again to fix the error, that mean i have to buy a whole new cd key? D: !!! :'(
No, basically the CD key you have is linked to your motherboard (I think), so you can reinstall it as many times as you wish/need on that same machine (and even swap in a few bits and pieces if you wish) with that one key,
What you can't do is use it on a different machine