I Phone manager

Tracker

Enthusiast
I'm curious to what it actually does.. it sounds tempting installing files without going through itunes, and I'd love to get back my saved data from games when moving acrost different phones T.T

Buzz

Master
I'm curious to what it actually does.. it sounds tempting installing files without going through itunes, and I'd love to get back my saved data from games when moving acrost different phones T.T

You pretty much said it. You can use it to get into the phones files to copy and paste from comp to phone and vise versa. It can restore lost data. I HATE Itunes. Never use it. I have my iphone jailbroken also specifically to not use Itunes. Also can customize the phone far more.

PS: I posted before on another forum I had my iphone jailbroken and got lashed out of it with ppl saying was illegal etc etc, so just in case that happens ill say it now. lol

Jailbreaking your iphone is NOT illegal. Downloading Copyrighted stuff no matter what the case is. Jailbreaking the Iphone does NOT mean you are getting illegal stuff. It just means you are opening up the phone to be able to change more settings etc etc. Also Jailbreaking will not brick your phone. :)

Just had to get that in there.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You pretty much said it. You can use it to get into the phones files to copy and paste from comp to phone and vise versa. It can restore lost data. I HATE Itunes. Never use it. I have my iphone jailbroken also specifically to not use Itunes. Also can customize the phone far more.

PS: I posted before on another forum I had my iphone jailbroken and got lashed out of it with ppl saying was illegal etc etc, so just in case that happens ill say it now. lol

Jailbreaking your iphone is NOT illegal. Downloading Copyrighted stuff no matter what the case is. Jailbreaking the Iphone does NOT mean you are getting illegal stuff. It just means you are opening up the phone to be able to change more settings etc etc. Also Jailbreaking will not brick your phone. :)

Just had to get that in there.

I think is the name that makes it sound illegal "Jailbreaking" :)
I use copytrans but I had to pay for it, will try it later. Thanks for the link.