I really need help choosing the right gaming mouse

Guys i really need help choosing the right gaming mouse.I mostly play FPS games and GTA V(when it comes out) and my grip style isn't very specific(it depends on what mouse i am using ,but i don't like small mouses).These are my options right now but if you can find anything better please post!!!
1.Corsair M45
2.Corsair M65
3.Mad Catz R.A.T 3
4.Mad Catz R.A.T 5
5.Logitech g402
6.Roccat KOVA
7.Roccat KONE pure
8.Roccat Savu
9.Steelseries Rival

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
R.A.T. 5 is awesome, totally customisable physically so you can bulk it out for a larger hand, they're awesome mice.

Many people have reported that after 6 months it starts double clicking or that the cabble gets distroyed or that the sensor dies and that the service is awfull in generale!!! What do you think about the corsair m65 ???

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Many people have reported that after 6 months it starts double clicking or that the cabble gets distroyed or that the sensor dies and that the service is awfull in generale!!! What do you think about the corsair m65 ???

I think that's with faulty units rather than an overall issue, if you look at reviews on Amazon or other consumer sites, it's a fairly low subset that have those issues. It's awesome. If you take care of a product it'll last, that's my view. There's rarely any cause for a cable getting destroyed other than rough handling.

No experience with corsair mice, sure someone else will comment in a bit.

Force V

For gaming, I'd personally reccomend the "Razer Deathadder 2013", this mouse is all about precision and comfort, it helps you imrpove big time, especially in games such as CS where precision is vital. By the way, it lasts long and with a Razer Goliathus mouse pad you are fully set. :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Well I've only ever owned two gaming mice:
1) Gigabyte M6000X (Ghost) - I liked this one (it probably helps that I won it so it was free) - had to replace after 3 years cos the mouse wheel was starting to stick in one place and it caused my character to run into various bad situations in game when I really coulda done without it :) - I did like it though, felt comfortable (only if you're right handed though) and it had 5 profiles (each one had its own specific colour that flashed on the mouse)
2) Roccat Kova+ - my current mouse, feels comfortable to me, has blue lights on it (I think you can change colours but I dunno, I always pick blue), it is smaller than the Ghost, doesn't matter if you're left handed either - was cheaper than getting another Ghost - also has a number of profiles.
Both mice had extra buttons on the sides, but only a minimal number so they don't get in the way if you don't use them

mamau89

Honestly I wouldn't go with CYBORG's Madcatz mouses. It might be a personal thing but I purchased mine from them directly and was lacking a part of the mouse accessories which is the weights case. Additionally, some parts of the mouse started to rust after a few months. I got in touch with the supplier and took them approximate 4-5 months to send me a weights case. I received my weights case when I didn't even know they were going to send one. So you might get lucky by getting a good quality mouse and won't need to deal with customer services.

However I do recommend the Logitech G502. It's simple and the positioning of buttons are well planned. Among the 3 mouse which I used so far which is Razer Mamba, MadCatz M.M.O 7 and Logitech G502. I would vote for Logitech G502. Apart from the others, I don't dare say cause I have not used them for a stretch of time nor owned one. Also if you don't need a whole lot of Macro on your mouse, G502 is the way to go. The software is very good as well. Way better compared to MadCatz. I don't use Razer Synapse so i don't know how good or bad it is.