I want to see what my computer would look like.

isplint

I have just discovered this website while searching for a UK alternative to newegg.com
and i love it! its much better, and the thing i love most is the building desktop section, however i am quite the exhibitionist and love to show off with new pc's and tv's and the like, so neon lit desktops and good looking internal hardware with a see-through case is what im after, but there is no option to see what my computer would look like on the site i think this would be a massive addition to the site.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
As you have navigated your way to the forums, why not check out the Show off section, and take a look at previously bought rigs and the subsequent photos?

I think I know what you are after, but imagine the work necessary to combine all the available components and have a picture available of it...be a bit mad now?

What you do have is thousands of people posting pics of their rigs, which will encompass any number of combinations and styles, which should leave only the most unusual combos not accounted for :D