iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler spare pump caps

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Well, almost 1.5 months later and it's still the same. Part is on the site but no option to actually purchase. May just have to give them a call.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well, almost 1.5 months later and it's still the same. Part is on the site but no option to actually purchase. May just have to give them a call.
Yeah, do, they don't sell direct, it's all done through secondary suppliers.

But we did have a guy contact them and they sent him a few free.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah, do, they don't sell direct, it's all done through secondary suppliers.

But we did have a guy contact them and they sent him a few free.
Ah, found the post with a little search, it's here with the steps he took:

Gary S

My new machine is ordered and will no doubt have the PCS logo on the corsair product. It's a stupid idea on PCS part. I have a few corsair fans going into it and already its going to look like a pick ' n 'mix of parts. I am looking forward to the machine, but it is going to look off. I suppose its how PCS want to rock new machines by trying to re-brand them.
FWIW, I wouldn't care if the entire inside was branded corsair or PCS...but now I will have both, on a machine costing over 4.5k....its a bit of a joke....but I am stuck for a PC. If I wasn't, I'd have explored other options.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My new machine is ordered and will no doubt have the PCS logo on the corsair product. It's a stupid idea on PCS part. I have a few corsair fans going into it and already its going to look like a pick ' n 'mix of parts. I am looking forward to the machine, but it is going to look off. I suppose its how PCS want to rock new machines by trying to re-brand them.
FWIW, I wouldn't care if the entire inside was branded corsair or PCS...but now I will have both, on a machine costing over 4.5k....its a bit of a joke....but I am stuck for a PC. If I wasn't, I'd have explored other options.
You can now select if you want PCS or Corsair branding in the configurator. So if you ordered before this just amend your build to the Corsair branded kit.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You can now select if you want PCS or Corsair branding in the configurator. So if you ordered before this just amend your build to the Corsair branded kit.
I was only aware this being the case on the H115i Capellix

@Gary S If you really want the Corsair pump cap, you can get in contact with Corsair directly and they'll be able to send you the cap replacements. As you can see from the photo below it seems the stickers on the Corsair fans are also replaced with PCS logos so the AIO assembly would be completly PCS branded

1637001017199.png

Gary S

I think it's only the 280mm fan that has the Corsair fans. I might swap out the 360 and go with the 280mm kit.

It's a nightmare what PCS are at. I've never had so much confusion over a purchase in my life. All I want is brand consistency within the visible parts of the case, especially the fans, be it PCS or corsair.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I think it's only the 280mm fan that has the Corsair fans. I might swap out the 360 and go with the 280mm kit.

It's a nightmare what PCS are at. I've never had so much confusion over a purchase in my life. All I want is brand consistency within the visible parts of the case, especially the fans, be it PCS or corsair.
It's perfectly reasonable for a SI to brand their kit. PCS happen to do it less than most places.

If you're not happy with it, go elsewhere.

Gary S

It's perfectly reasonable for a SI to brand their kit. PCS happen to do it less than most places.

If you're not happy with it, go elsewhere.
As I mentioned above, I don't care what branding it is. All I want is consistency, and not a pick'n mix. If an SI are to brand stuff, they should brand everything. As it sits, I will have corsair branded case fans, PCS branded case(I think), PCS branded cooler plate, PCS branded cooler fans (I think), Corsair branded additional fans LL120's.
I opted for PCS as I was stuck and they seem to have stuff ready to build - albeit a little limited, but hey. It works. I am badly stuck so I didn't have much choice. But PCS should tidy up the branding and aim for consistency.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The PCS Sticker on a case can just be taken off

The only other thing branded will be the pump cap on the CPU cooler which can be changed easily. Unless you bought actual PCS branded fans they should have the corsair branding

Gary S

The PCS Sticker on a case can just be taken off

The only other thing branded will be the pump cap on the CPU cooler which can be changed easily. Unless you bought actual PCS branded fans they should have the corsair branding
If this is true, I will be happy - as all fans will be corsair branded in this case. The cooler I bought was the 360mm corsair capellix. In the images it looks like it has the PCS branding on the fans...but I cannot be sure. This is why I was considering changing to the 280mm cooler, as it appears that has an option of corsair branding...

Frogbox

When I asked Corsair for some Corsair-branded pump caps, they took a good while to reply to me. All they asked for was proof of purchase of the H115i Elite Capellix. Since you already have your order confirmation, I reckon it's worth contacting them now. Hopefully they'll be here in time for when your order arrives.