iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler spare pump caps

Gary S

When I asked Corsair for some Corsair-branded pump caps, they took a good while to reply to me. All they asked for was proof of purchase of the H115i Elite Capellix. Since you already have your order confirmation, I reckon it's worth contacting them now. Hopefully they'll be here in time for when your order arrives.
I am more concerned with the branding on the fans on the H150 capellix they sell. The cooler plate I don't care about too much. But it would look odd with 7 corsair fans and then 3 PCS fans on the radiator.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I am more concerned with the branding on the fans on the H150 capellix they sell. The cooler plate I don't care about too much. But it would look odd with 7 corsair fans and then 3 PCS fans on the radiator.
I can see how that might rankle with the more OCD amongst us. But look on the bright side, when it’s switched on you won’t be able to tell the difference… unless you can rotate your eyes 2,400 times per minute.

Frogbox

I can see how that might rankle with the more OCD amongst us. But look on the bright side, when it’s switched on you won’t be able to tell the difference… unless you can rotate your eyes 2,400 times per minute.

My radiator is top mounted, and I just had to go and check whether they were PCS branded or not, and I'm someone who went to the effort of having the pump cap replaced. I can confidently say that, for me, the top-mounted radiator fans are not a concern. I attempted to track their motion, and due to the rapid spinning, I drilled through the floorboards and landed in a heap in the living room.

I rang PCS and they said my damaged floor is not covered under warranty. What sort of a Mickey Mouse company is this? :rolleyes:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My radiator is top mounted, and I just had to go and check whether they were PCS branded or not, and I'm someone who went to the effort of having the pump cap replaced. I can confidently say that, for me, the top-mounted radiator fans are not a concern. I attempted to track their motion, and due to the rapid spinning, I drilled through the floorboards and landed in a heap in the living room.

I rang PCS and they said my damaged floor is not covered under warranty. What sort of a Mickey Mouse company is this? :rolleyes:
🤣

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR