If anyone's into DeadMau5

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
He's doing an interactive concert in a game portal that's free on Epic gamestore.

The platform is called "Core" and it's free on Epic:

Within that, go into "Oberhasli" and you'll find the portal to the concert, not sure when it finishes.

Core is 6.5Gb download

This is the last scheduled show, it started at 11pm tonight.

Last edited:

KippleKat

Enthusiast
He's doing an interactive concert in a game portal that's free on Epic gamestore.

The platform is called "Core" and it's free on Epic:

Within that, go into "Oberhasli" and you'll find the portal to the concert, not sure when it finishes.

Core is 6.5Gb download

This is the last scheduled show, it started at 11pm tonight.
Damn, I missed it! Are there more planned?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Damn, I missed it! Are there more planned?
Not that I know of currently, but it was quite a success and he was the first on that platform. From what I've read, due to the success there's been a lot of interest in future performances both from Deadmau5 and other artists.

It's obviously nothing like a live show, but for sitting at home with nothing else on, it's a very entertaining way to spend a few hours both visually and of course music wise.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh, I didn't realise it but Oberhasli was actually co developed with Deadmau5, so he's heavily involved in the platform.

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Oh, I didn't realise it but Oberhasli was actually co developed with Deadmau5, so he's heavily involved in the platform.

That's pretty cool. I like the concept

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's pretty cool. I like the concept
Another of my favorite DJ's did a concert in Minecraft of all things last year to promote his new album while the world was in lockdown. Really clever, and it was absolutely amazing!

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Another of my favorite DJ's did a concert in Minecraft of all things last year to promote his new album while the world was in lockdown. Really clever, and it was absolutely amazing!

Oh wow, that is epic! So much dedication :D