If we go into a second lockdown

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
This is good to know. As I'm looking to switch from the 3080 I've already ordered to a 6800XT in a few weeks, part of me has been tempted to remove the 3080 to speed up delivery and then install the 6800XT myself as an "upgrade" once it's available. If it's looking as though PCS will remain open (at least for now!), I'll continue with the order as it is.

decaro

Enthusiast
Does anyone know if PCS will have to close due to the new covid restrictions or will they be able to stay open?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
They managed to stay open during the first lockdown and bless their hearts, they made me a beautiful system. I can’t see them closing down, with so many having to work from home they’re needed now more than ever.

decaro

Enthusiast
They managed to stay open during the first lockdown and bless their hearts, they made me a beautiful system. I can’t see them closing down, with so many having to work from home they’re needed now more than ever.
Yeah I thought so, i'd imagine the sea of laptop orders right now but my head would explode.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I had to wait around a month for my order to be built and it was well worth it. Top quality system. But as I’m NHS staff, I’ve not had as much time with it as I’d like.

I’ve just commenced a weeks annual leave and also had a 3070 GPU delivered. I’m planning on making up for lost time in a big way 😀

decaro

Enthusiast
I had to wait around a month for my order to be built and it was well worth it. Top quality system. But as I’m NHS staff, I’ve not had as much time with it as I’d like.

I’ve just commenced a weeks annual leave and also had a 3070 GPU delivered. I’m planning on making up for lost time in a big way 😀
Noice

Mitrich

Bronze Level Poster
Hi there,

Quick question guys regarding upcoming lockdown in England. As it happens it hits just at the time new Ryzen CPUs will hit the market, and I was wondering if the lockdown will in any way affect orders placed during this timeline.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Would there be any official statement from the PCS regarding this matter?
This was their advice on the first lockdown, I don't think much will be different.

CallMeGoughy

So what does this mean for PCS ? will they stay working as making computers is technically an essential for people who need to work at home right ? asking for a friend