Im having big problem

Hello, it looks like my video card burned , but i want to be sure for 100 per cent.
So. I have almost 3 year old pc, vcard : nvidia gtx 570 1,2gb , CPU intel i5 2500k, 8gb ram...
And since last year, something happened to my v card that it started by litle bit heat and heat more, like one week it was 58 c temperature on dekstop , and after one, two weeks it was 62 c i didnt cared really much , but by the end of this year its like 78-82 c on desktop(on normal games 90-95 c with manual vcards fan adjustment to 99 proc of speed throught nvidia settings panel) , without browser, programs on... and few days before my monitor went black as there was no connection to pc , i checked all cables, everything ok , but through headphones there was sound like something pc freezed , i restarted , and there camed box that , nvidia driver kernal was not found or something and thats was it...
Today i turned in and it went black again and when i restarted i have, start menu line like in safe mode.
I have those gpu , cpu meters... they always work... so today after that , i sow not nvidia but ATI logo ... lol , and on middle of walpaper there is stucked some programs part wtf ? and there is nothing happening..
foto : 1324.PNG

Please answer if you know what it is
Thank you ! :turned:
PS. and when turning on loading window's window some fans boost for few sec to maybe 100proc.
and now i cant open any biger programs like games...
Having problems again....​

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
GPU's aren't good when they get to those temps, sounds like it's burned. Are you running VISTA by any chance?

Last edited:
No im runing win 7, but i found some kind of error 43 when going to devices and printers/PC/Hardware/ and there gtx 570 with yellow triangle, when i pressed on that i got this 987.PNG
As i searched the error , i sow that i need to check if im to update, i downloaded nvidia panel where through i got new update, but still nothing changed, so im guessing my vcard just died on Christmas morning :/

What is PCS ? i got that pc 3 years ago , it was builded from new parts by some IT dude, i just asked for main parts like GPU,CPU, rams, hdd , power supply and he carried other stuff like fans,wires and so on... , when i got that pc it was cool as hell.
I dont know about warranty as i said its 3 years so i really dont believe i have still warranty for it

keynes

Multiverse Poster
PCS is a company that sells customised desktops/laptops. This forum belongs to PCS. Some manufacturers offer more than 3 year warranty.

Great news, i just restarted my pc and everything went back :D , dont have any c++ errors or device has no drivers problems... i guess it was some electricity or some drivers bug problem ...

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Great news, i just restarted my pc and everything went back :D , dont have any c++ errors or device has no drivers problems... i guess it was some electricity or some drivers bug problem ...

Glad you're sorted.

My guess is that it was Santa Claus, since I noticed that your OP was on Christmas Day. It's well known that the hypersonic speeds that Santa's sleigh achieves play havoc with the ionosphere. Charged particles from the Sun are able to leak through the weakened ionosphere in Santa's wake and make it into the lower reaches of our atmosphere. Here these charge particles interact with the Carbon Dioxide in the lower atmosphere releasing Carbon ions that travel at near light speeds in all directions. If one of these Carbon ions finds it's way into your PC these highly conductive (and mildly radioactive) ions cause bit flips in RAM and clock errors in CPUs and GPUs. The sound you heard in your headphones was almost certainly caused by random Carbon ions passing through the audio circuits, they probably caused the blank screen too by sucking all the photons off the display. You're lucky you weren't touching the screen at the time, Carbon ions can suck elementary particles right out of your skin. Have you never felt that tingle in your fingers when they are close to a screen? There you go then.

This "Santa effect" has been known for many years, NORAD doesn't track Santa for fun you know, they actively move satellites out of his way so they don't get damaged and airlines alter their flight paths to avoid this effect. That's why nobody has ever seen Santa from an aircraft. The UK government was considering banning him from UK airspace a few years back but they realised this would be such a huge vote loser that they decided instead to keep the "Santa effect" quiet and simply switch off the antennas at GCHQ as he passes (those things are really sensitive to the "Santa effect"). So for the future my best advice is that you keep your PC unplugged and turned off on Christmas Day, it will save you a lot of potential problems.

On the other hand it could just have been a glitch...........

:)

Last edited:
Having problems again... now i cant update nvidia drivers... when pc starts after loading window for few sec's fan boosts and then keeps calm after that
when i go to printers and devices/video adapters/nvidia gtx 570 still having error 43
and when i try to update to newest driver once it installs it ask's for restart and when restart is done, still having same problems and it still shows that i didnt installed driver...

Hello again guys, i found out i have other problem, maybe it causes my gtx 570 drivers go crazy ? check this 963.PNG
its in device manager, when i try to update it it says its up to date, i tried to search on web, there is nowhere where to download it, what should i do ?