In a pickle :(

jakesmith

Hi guys.
So I kinda messed up. I was fiddlig around with evga precision while gaming, just overclocking somethings when I accidentily change the clock offset to +750. My PC immediately crashed and restarted.
Now everytime windows loads so does the overclock and it crashed my PC :(
Not sure how to stop evga precision from starting when my PC boots up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

T

TheGeeza

When you restart your PC hold down F8. This will give you the option to start in safe mode. Click that and once windows starts up uninstall evga precision x.
Restart as you normally would and all should be fixed assuming you didn't damage anything with that overclock :)
Make sure you remove all user settings for EVGA precision when uninstalling it. This is so it doesn't keep your overclock when you reinstall it.

jakesmith

When you restart your PC hold down F8. This will give you the option to start in safe mode. Click that and once windows starts up uninstall evga precision x.
Restart as you normally would and all should be fixed assuming you didn't damage anything with that overclock :)
Make sure you remove all user settings for EVGA precision when uninstalling it. This is so it doesn't keep your overclock when you reinstall it.

Thanks. Got it uninstalled and now the PC is booting fine :)