In case SensorPanel for Aida64

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Strange, as I'd only just added my case fans on when I posted (they showed 0rpm because they weren't spinning yet).

However, I've now got an issue where they're not showing up in iCUE.

I blame ArmouryCrate as my machine has been 100% since I got it...until ArmouryCrate. Will make some space this evening to open up the case in case something has been dislodged...but the only hardware change I've done is plug in the mini-screen to the USB & HDMI ports.
Do you have commander core or commander pro in your set up

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Seems like it's a known problem with the Cappellix, and apparently a hard nut to crack

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well, mine has arrived and I’ve got it in there. Literally just paired it up as a second screen, the sensor panel fun can start tomorrow. Don’t think it looks too bad and my cables are hidden. Just need to chop off the little tabs at each corner to make it look a bit tidier, I reckon.

3B0BA84B-B77D-49C2-9DDC-468D7FEAC01A.jpeg

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Be warned, you'll find it's a time sink ;)

Although I thought a man of your means would have bought the fully-encapsulated 1200x800 one instead :LOL:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well, mine has arrived and I’ve got it in there. Literally just paired it up as a second screen, the sensor panel fun can start tomorrow. Don’t think it looks too bad and my cables are hidden. Just need to chop off the little tabs at each corner to make it look a bit tidier, I reckon.

View attachment 29317
So where's it all connected in the case, I've got mine external

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Be warned, you'll find it's a time sink ;)

Although I thought a man of your means would have bought the fully-encapsulated 1200x800 one instead :LOL:
I’m treating this one very much as a trial run! The screen was only £30 so if it works out I may upgrade in future 👍
So where's it all connected in the case, I've got mine external
The HDMI and USB are connected on the outside of the case, I’ve fed the cables through a gap below the GPU, down the side and along the bottom of the case. The smoky glass panel very much helps keep the cables looking hidden.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
I’m treating this one very much as a trial run! The screen was only £30 so if it works out I may upgrade in future 👍

The HDMI and USB are connected on the outside of the case, I’ve fed the cables through a gap below the GPU, down the side and along the bottom of the case. The smoky glass panel very much helps keep the cables looking hidden.
Which screen did you end up going with ?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’ve had a little time to faff about with the first downloadable screen I found on the forums, I think it’s the same one that @TonyCarter has. Still a work in progress but it’s a start…

1805EA58-0168-488F-A57F-2D75D2EF5652.jpeg

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You won't see any FPS figure until you've got a game running, and you'll probably need something like Riva Tuner Statistics Server installed to feed that to Aida64.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Some no-name Chinese one from a third party Amazon seller. Seems to be doing the job though!
This is my next project for sure, however I am home alone this weekend with Amazon and a credit card, a Keychron K8 keyboard and Logitech G703 mouse are already inbound so I may have to delay the screen a few weeks 😜

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This is my next project for sure, however I am home alone this weekend with Amazon and a credit card, a Keychron K8 keyboard and Logitech G703 mouse are already inbound so I may have to delay the screen a few weeks 😜
Home alone with Amazon and a credit card.......😂🤐👍

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This last 12 months I've used the money I've saved from working from home to by a 320D Touring, a Tempur mattress, a gaming PC, a QLED TV, a OLED TV, a low-mileage S54 engine, a supercharger (for 475bhp)...and lots of other little stuff that I'm not going to tot up.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Definitely found that iCUE/Corsair does not like playing with Aida64...

If I have Aida64 off after a restart then in most cases I can adjust my fan curves in iCue.

If I have Aida64 on after a restart then I cannot access any fan curves or change RGB settings via iCue (I can see the AIO, but applying a new colour scheme does nothing).

So, my workaround is to set everything as I want it in iCUE whilst Aida64 is not running, and then enable Aida64 from the next boot so that I can see the Corsair sensors in the Aida64 sensorpanel...but now I realise iCUE doews not see the temps so doesn't ramp up the fans!!!

:mad:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Definitely found that iCUE/Corsair does not like playing with Aida64...

If I have Aida64 off after a restart then in most cases I can adjust my fan curves in iCue.

If I have Aida64 on after a restart then I cannot access any fan curves or change RGB settings via iCue (I can see the AIO, but applying a new colour scheme does nothing).

So, my workaround is to set everything as I want it in iCUE whilst Aida64 is not running, and then enable Aida64 from the next boot so that I can see the Corsair sensors in the Aida64 sensorpanel...but now I realise iCUE doews not see the temps so doesn't ramp up the fans!!!

:mad:
Have you been on the aida furum to see if you can see anything there