In need of a keyboard

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I am, apparently, very hard on my keyboard. I currently have a Corsair mechanical keyboard, brown switches, full size, and I am constantly breaking the left arrow key. (The only game I play is Trackmania, which uses the arrow keys a lot, so maybe that's the cause.) To illustrate the depth of the problem, I broke the original left key, then a replacement I got off eBay, then I moved the scroll lock keycap there, then the pause keycap, and now I have the Insert keycap.

I'm also fed up with a wired keyboard and want something wireless.

I want:
  • Mechanical, probably brown switches
  • Wireless
  • Full size (I need my numpad)
  • Vaguely professional looking, probably black
I was wondering about the Keychron K10, which seems to fit my requirements, but I'm not sure if there might be better options I've not found yet... I don't want to spend an absolute fortune, maybe £100-150 at most...

Thanks in advance!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am, apparently, very hard on my keyboard. I currently have a Corsair mechanical keyboard, brown switches, full size, and I am constantly breaking the left arrow key. (The only game I play is Trackmania, which uses the arrow keys a lot, so maybe that's the cause.) To illustrate the depth of the problem, I broke the original left key, then a replacement I got off eBay, then I moved the scroll lock keycap there, then the pause keycap, and now I have the Insert keycap.

I'm also fed up with a wired keyboard and want something wireless.

I want:
  • Mechanical, probably brown switches
  • Wireless
  • Full size (I need my numpad)
  • Vaguely professional looking, probably black
I was wondering about the Keychron K10, which seems to fit my requirements, but I'm not sure if there might be better options I've not found yet... I don't want to spend an absolute fortune, maybe £100-150 at most...

Thanks in advance!
I'd suggest you want a proper modular unit with replaceable switches.

Keychrons get very good reviews.

I harp on about them all the time, but Cherry's are great, the MX LP 2.1 is a 65%er with low profile keys, so not for everyone, but with curry's or amazon you can return it without any issue if it doesn't suit you, but for the price, IMHO, it's hard to get better than this

Or you can get the bigger brother which is a full sized keyboard, the 3.0s, Curry's currently have a good deal on it at just over £150, but some reason just doesn't grab me like the 2.1

Same price on Amazon

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
And only just seen you did specify the full size, apologies about that

The 3.0 is more professional looking also.