Inaccurate delivery times and support

liamhoggins044

Ordered a PC on the 17th of February, it said 12-15 days on the email and on the website the average was 13-14 days, it's now been 18 working days and will probably receive after 19/20 working days, which will be a full month since I ordered. The support team have said different things every time I've rung up, the first time said it would be ready on Friday the 10th of march or Monday the 13th at the latest, it's now Wednesday the 15th and still no sign of it. Another member said they had organised me to pick it up today (Wednesday the 15th)at 3pm, it's still not ready and still in testing. Now I've been told that it will definitely be ready this week, but that is ridiculous.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ordered a PC on the 17th of February, it said 12-15 days on the email and on the website the average was 13-14 days, it's now been 18 working days and will probably receive after 19/20 working days, which will be a full month since I ordered. The support team have said different things every time I've rung up, the first time said it would be ready on Friday the 10th of march or Monday the 13th at the latest, it's now Wednesday the 15th and still no sign of it. Another member said they had organised me to pick it up today (Wednesday the 15th)at 3pm, it's still not ready and still in testing. Now I've been told that it will definitely be ready this week, but that is ridiculous.
Any estimate is just that, they have no possibility to say it will be delivered on this date, it's just not possible, too many factors to accommodate, loads of other peoples builds relate to yours, if they change specs, that will change parts available for yours, as well as some shipments not arriving on time.

It's as states everywhere, an Estimate, it's not a promise.

If it's in testing it's likely they found an issue and had to troubleshoot and replace parts perhaps. Again, not something that can be planned for.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If it's in testing for more than a few hours then they've found an issue, they are likely waiting on a replacement part. Better to have them find the issue now and cause the delay before you have than for you to find out there is an issue and have to go through the RMA process. It happens mate and the wait is the worst part for everyone.

Hopefully they get it sorted quickly or can give you more accurate info on why it's been in testing for a long time. Usually it goes from testing to preparing for despatch in a couple of hours then get's sent out the next time. Fingers crossed they have it 100% and on it's way to you asap

liamhoggins044

If it's in testing for more than a few hours then they've found an issue, they are likely waiting on a replacement part. Better to have them find the issue now and cause the delay before you have than for you to find out there is an issue and have to go through the RMA process. It happens mate and the wait is the worst part for everyone.

Hopefully they get it sorted quickly or can give you more accurate info on why it's been in testing for a long time. Usually it goes from testing to preparing for despatch in a couple of hours then get's sent out the next time. Fingers crossed they have it 100% and on it's way to you asap
I don't mind it taking long but the support team have said it will be ready on several different days including today, agreeing a pick up time.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Then maybe they shouldn't lie to us? They said it would be ready last Friday, at the latest this Monday... That's not an estimate. They also said it was ready to pickup today, it's still not ready.
You would need to deal with PCS, this is not a matter for this forum, we're not connected with PCS and they don't monitor, you'd need to speak to customer services.