InsydeH20 Secure boot

MickJH

Hello everyone,

Recently I have upgraded to windows 11 but now I am having some issues that my TPM 2.0 is enabled but not my secure boot. For some reason my secure boot is disabled and grayed out so I cannot change it, I am using the BIOS 1.07.04TPCS1 version(InsydeH20). I have tried things like setting a supervisor password as well as changing fast boot to off(not sure if that matters) to be able to change the secure boot option but to no result. And as far as I know I have also turned on UEFI settings which should be enabled to enable secure boot, the option I currently have on is "UEFI:IPv4/IPv6" and other options I can choose from are: "UEFI:IPv6", "UEFI: IPv4" and "Disabled". It might also have to do with the EFI boot order settings but before I change anything which could break my system I thought I would ask you guys. Let me know if you need other information from me, thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Mick Holster

MickJH

Here is a translated version! :)
1637770679683.png

1637770600937.png

MickJH

Thanks. :)

Do you know whether it booted in UEFI mode with Windows 10? If you display the Disk Manager do you see the UEFI partitions on your boot drive? Check that there isn't more than one EFI partition somewhere.
Not entirely sure if it booted in UEFI mode with windows 10, I think it did. Below is the disk manager, I am not sure if that is what you want but:

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 9.24.22 AM.jpeg

So in my BIOS settings I have 3 EFI.
1: Windows Boot Manager(AA000000233224400)
2: EFI PXE 0 for IPv4 (80-FA-5B-97-7A-8C)
3: EFI PXE 0 for Ipv6 (80-FA-5B-97-7A-8C)

They are all enabled.

And then for UEFI settings I have network stack enabled and PXR Boot capality as UEFI:IPv4/IPv6 (See the options I mentioned early)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
you seem to have 2 recovery partitions, I'd suggest a clean install following these instructions:

Download a new copy of Windows using the Media Creation Tool (Second option on linked page) to an 8GB (min) USB.
Boot that USB and choose a Custom Install.
Delete all UEFI partitions on the system drive (EFI System, Recovery, MSR Reserved, Primary).
Select the unallocated space that results and click the Next button. The installer will create the correct partitions and install Windows.
Run Windows Update repeatedly, even across reboots, until no more updates are found.
You may need/want to download and install the latest graphics driver from the Nvidia/AMD website (they change so regularly the latest version isn't always in the Windows libraries).

This is also worth a watch