intel i9 11900K reviews

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17413

But thats the point...there is no comparison, this video is clearly aimed at people who dont actually know much about components, to make it easy to pick a bunch of parts, but its misleading. And the 3600 has its place... to say the 11400 is uniformly better, isnt the full story.

The 11400 is cheap because its the budget CPU, cheap and cheerful.
As to it being properly fit for purpose, and the way its being sold as "best gaming pc builds right now" is complete nonsense.

I was taught something as a child, it was buy right, buy once... you can spend a little more, and buy a quality product that will last years, or buy dirt cheap and replace it twice in that same time period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash_

Master Poster
He does 3 builds. The high end one was a Ryzen 5800 and a 3060ti. I found the video quite fascinating, however I certainly wouldn’t buy new parts from OC’s as they are often more expensive than scalpers!

For low range gaming, 11400 does hold a niche spot

D

Deleted member 17413

I dunno, i've wondered into this halfway, but that video was about as engaging as watching paint dry, so I missed it if he did other builds.
I ended up fast forwarding and skip bits rather than listen as I felt like I wanted to punch him, felt a lot like someone was getting a kickback for making the video by plugging parts...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash_

Master Poster
I imagine it was a kick back, but from OC and not intel. He, in my opinion, makes very objective remarks about parts, where as many make subjective. He has a video straight up slaughtering the Z590 and not to buy it.