Introducing Em Hewitt

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

Bit of a plug here, I don't know any of these people, just slightly obsessed with Emma in general and all the music hugely.

Emma Hewitt has been around for some time in the EDM world starring in some incredible tunes.

Recently she's headlining in a collaboration act called Elysian, but she's worked with all the greats over the years.

Just now though, she's releasing an album of her own. I think she's wonderful, and can see this becoming the next Dido kind of thing. She really deserves it.

This is a single from her upcoming album - Into My Arms

D

Deleted member 41971

Hi all

Bit of a plug here, I don't know any of these people, just slightly obsessed with Emma in general and all the music hugely.

Emma Hewitt has been around for some time in the EDM world starring in some incredible tunes.

Recently she's headlining in a collaboration act called Elysian, but she's worked with all the greats over the years.

Just now though, she's releasing an album of her own. I think she's wonderful, and can see this becoming the next Dido kind of thing. She really deserves it.

This is a single from her upcoming album - Into My Arms

this may sound random but I'm getting La roux vibes from the music video, if this makes sense

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Damn, this is the only vinyl going atm and this seller always overcharges

1682444565727.png