iOS 6

What do people think with Passbook? It seems they have once again advertised a function for a phone that will only really work in the US.

I mean I have the 4s and Siri on it was horrible, it did nothing here in the UK, iPhone 5 comes out. It seems to be updated, not that great. For example a pet shop that was closed here 5 years ago is still being mentioned. But it's a start.

I just think the UK has been screwed again when it comes too Passbook, we only have what like 4 apps that work with it?

Punchback

Bronze Level Poster
IO6

It alright the new look pretty cool but having to download youtube and passport feature kinda really pointless for UK and Apple Maps still not working for me.. ill check in a min... I just wished they would release a IOS software... With no problems and had benefits for UK peoples as well :D

Narcotics

Rising Star
I recently sold my ipod touch 4g & got a nexus 7 best move ever.

Screenshot_2012-10-20-15-53-41_zpsad919e45.png

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I really want one, ive got a different ASUS tab and they are very good

Although Id wait for a little while, rumours are that there is a 32gb which will be £199 pushing the other 2 models down further in price!!

Punchback

Bronze Level Poster
I really want one, ive got a different ASUS tab and they are very good

Although Id wait for a little while, rumours are that there is a 32gb which will be £199 pushing the other 2 models down further in price!!

Really... I shall wait then XD i also do expect EVERYTHING to go down in price in December though, and January as well :D

Narcotics

Rising Star
It's awesome super fast no lag at all nice clean screen, Only thing I think could be Alot better are the speakers but they're good enough. I think it's unbeatable for the price & soon the 32gb one will be £200 would be a great christmas present for the kids.

Punchback

Bronze Level Poster
I just think it would be a nice change for me :)

I had an ipod 3rd gen and still got my 4th gen

(my ipod so bad.. Home button is broken cant load 3/4 of my apps.. Crashes alot) <=== Makes me want to throw it out a window

So im going to have a good look into the nexus 7... I gotta say... looks mighty fine XD

Corfate

Author Level
I'm really tempted by the idea of a tablet alternative to a laptop. I like the look of the new Microsoft Surface Table,t but it's too expensive £550 or something wth the keyboard. Has anybody got any great alternatives that can run Microsoft word and excel, with a keyboard? I've looked into the ASUS transformer things, and they look quite good.

Looking around the £200-300 mark :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I'm really tempted by the idea of a tablet alternative to a laptop. I like the look of the new Microsoft Surface Table,t but it's too expensive £550 or something wth the keyboard. Has anybody got any great alternatives that can run Microsoft word and excel, with a keyboard? I've looked into the ASUS transformer things, and they look quite good.

Looking around the £200-300 mark :)

Ive got the transformer infinity and its great although the TF700 full HD version is £600 if you get it in the UK, ASUS doesn't like the UK so they only offer 64gb with dock, so i got it from abroad, i wouldnt recommend the tf201 (prime) or the tf101, but the tf300 is a good cheaper alternative and is around £400 with keyboard 32gb