Iphone 5 OFFICIAL

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Depending on the cost, i may trade in my 4 for one :)

129175148187434874.jpg

Rack

Enthusiast
I prefer the apple software, I don't know why as they are basically the same. I did have a Galaxy Nexus S, but traded it in for a 4s due to the mentioned reason.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I prefer the apple software, I don't know why as they are basically the same. I did have a Galaxy Nexus S, but traded it in for a 4s due to the mentioned reason.

129175148187434874.jpg

Attachments

• 129175148187434874.jpg
    129175148187434874.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 256

Corfate

Author Level
Fine but at least promise me you are going to jailbreak asap...

Oh and I don't know how you are going to be able to 'trade' a 4 for a 5!!

My current is jailbroken, the only real use form jailbreaking this one is having 5 rather than 4 apps in my bottom bar thing :p

By trade in, i mean like cashback, or even just flog it for cash then put that towards the 5. I want one, i don't need one at all. My current 4 is in really good nick to say it's 2 years old :p

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
My current is jailbroken, the only real use form jailbreaking this one is having 5 rather than 4 apps in my bottom bar thing :p

By trade in, i mean like cashback, or even just flog it for cash then put that towards the 5. I want one, i don't need one at all. My current 4 is in really good nick to say it's 2 years old :p

You obviously aren't using your phone enough to only have that tweak installed :D !! There are loads out there. Try getting wifibooster from sinful iphone repo, well worth it! Well, you are lucky, I would love a more powerful phone, but I seem to be broke :(! I'm stuck with an iphone 3G (not 3GS!), the rotation lock doesn't work, the screen is cracked (wasn't my fault!!!!). And it's been tweaked so much to get it to even turn on! It is incredibly slow, even though it is running a heavily optimised version of iOS3!!

Corfate

Author Level
You obviously aren't using your phone enough to only have that tweak installed :D !! There are loads out there. Try getting wifibooster from sinful iphone repo, well worth it! Well, you are lucky, I would love a more powerful phone, but I seem to be broke :(! I'm stuck with an iphone 3G (not 3GS!), the rotation lock doesn't work, the screen is cracked (wasn't my fault!!!!). And it's been tweaked so much to get it to even turn on! It is incredibly slow, even though it is running a heavily optimised version of iOS3!!

I have others, but thats the only one i regularly use :p

Haha, i'll probably just keep this. Afterall, need all the money i can get!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well I've had a Samsung tocco ultra since the beginning of android and is still in very good nick, no scratches and nothing is broken

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i'd rather have my sony experia from three for 13 quid a month thanks, let the apple fanboys get ripped off n pay top whack for it.