Iphone 5

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I have the Galaxy S2 and it's an amazing phone. I researched alot about whether to go for the iPhone 4S or the S2 and I'm so glad of my choice. The S2 wins in everyway.

I hate how there is this invisible force now that makes people think they NEED the iPhone and that it's the only phone that will work. I felt the same when I was deciding as I knew the S2 was the better phone but I still felt I should pay extra for the inferior iPhone.

As for what you should buy, I'd suggest the Galaxy S3 or a similar model. Iphones tend to be for fanboys, people that just follow what's popular or don't have a clue about hardware so they go with the highest price thinking it's the best. Apple's prices are extortionate for what you get but if you're okay with that then go for it.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I have the Galaxy S2 and it's an amazing phone. I researched alot about whether to go for the iPhone 4S or the S2 and I'm so glad of my choice. The S2 wins in everyway.

I hate how there is this invisible force now that makes people think they NEED the iPhone and that it's the only phone that will work. I felt the same when I was deciding as I knew the S2 was the better phone but I still felt I should pay extra for the inferior iPhone.

As for what you should buy, I'd suggest the Galaxy S3 or a similar model. Iphones tend to be for fanboys, people that just follow what's popular or don't have a clue about hardware so they go with the highest price thinking it's the best. Apple's prices are extortionate for what you get but if you're okay with that then go for it.

Yeah i went from 3GS to Galaxy to 4S to Galaxy S2 and i've been happily stuck with it ever since although i am looking the 5 at the moment but think i'll just stick and get a sim only deal.

I did get bored of the S2 but then rooted it with Nexus style firmware and its like having a brand new phone again.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Yeah i went from 3GS to Galaxy to 4S to Galaxy S2 and i've been happily stuck with it ever since although i am looking the 5 at the moment but think i'll just stick and get a sim only deal.

I did get bored of the S2 but then rooted it with Nexus style firmware and its like having a brand new phone again.

Its amazing how much 3rd parties bog down their versions of android by adding stuff, Lenovo was really bad and android performed horribly on their most powerful devices whereas ASUS keep it close to vanilla making it perform great

Corfate

Author Level
Nokia Lumia 820 is coming out next month, yay! I find The galaxy series and iOS too similar. the Windows 8 mobile system appears to be very different from the other two. makes a refreshing change!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Nokia Lumia 820 is coming out next month, yay! I find The galaxy series and iOS too similar. the Windows 8 mobile system appears to be very different from the other two. makes a refreshing change!

yes I will probably be getting the 920 in red or yellow :D