iPhone 6

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It doesn't work for apps but music and movies from iTunes can be played on Android and many of the paid iOS apps are free on Android with apps due to piracy issues which aren't quite so bad now.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I was not able to play iTunes bought videos and music in other players due to security restrictions.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I'm sure most people have done worse than modifying something that they actually paid for. Like the millions of torrents downloaded daily.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I'm sure most people have done worse than modifying something that they actually paid for. Like the millions of torrents downloaded daily.

Which I also don't do. I understand you are keen on android phones and have reasons to prefer it over an iPhone. I also have reasons such as got used to the operating system of an iPhone and having lots of media that is played and shared with my iPhone or iPad like amazon instant video which I think is still not available on androids.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I'm not saying you do, neither do I. I don't use iTunes anymore anyway and I think I did it for 1 movie.

I think the iPhone is a good choice for most people (apart from the insane pricing) as it is simple and easy to use. The only other OS I'd recommend to a complete phone noob would be Windows Phone as it is also very easy to use and I find it easier than iOS tbh, and I also prefer the design.

iOS is great but let down by what is really a flagship phone from 2011 sold for 3x what it should be.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm not saying you do, neither do I. I don't use iTunes anymore anyway and I think I did it for 1 movie.

I think the iPhone is a good choice for most people (apart from the insane pricing) as it is simple and easy to use. The only other OS I'd recommend to a complete phone noob would be Windows Phone as it is also very easy to use and I find it easier than iOS tbh, and I also prefer the design.

iOS is great but let down by what is really a flagship phone from 2011 sold for 3x what it should be.

I heard there was a lumia 1525 on the way with 4k screen and beefy processor but that was a while ago and haven't heard anything since, that would please me.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I heard there was a lumia 1525 on the way with 4k screen and beefy processor but that was a while ago and haven't heard anything since, that would please me.

I've not heard that myself and I follow WPCentral and WMPowerUser. Only problem is that the 6" screen is too big. I had a 5.5" and it was perfect size, any bigger and I don't think I could use it properly. Android makes much better use of larger screens with multiple windows and floating apps.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
My favourite thing about my Lumia 920 is built in wireless charging, I don't know why they made it an optional extra on their newer phones. I think wireless charging is the best thing since sliced bread and should be on every phone. I do hope the Nexus 6 has it like the N4 and N5.

Androcles

Rising Star
giant+iphone.jpg

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Haha well apparently it bends in your front pocket as well. Not sure how it will fare with a case though.