Ireland Finance

ThomasW

Bronze Level Poster
Just ordered my PC today well it’s half ordered.
After going through all the steps between PCS abs than Huum.
After signing all the paperwork on the Huum side I was suppose to be brought back to PCS to the final stage

However when I was being brought back to PCS website it glitched out and now my order states I have not finished my finance application. Even tho all my money for the deposit etc has been taken.

Could be a once off glitch and issue but just an FYI incase anyone else has the issue.
I was speaking to Dylan from PCS abs just have to wait and see if it gets sorted and check my order next Monday to see if it’s processed.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just ordered my PC today well it’s half ordered.
After going through all the steps between PCS abs than Huum.
After signing all the paperwork on the Huum side I was suppose to be brought back to PCS to the final stage

However when I was being brought back to PCS website it glitched out and now my order states I have not finished my finance application. Even tho all my money for the deposit etc has been taken.

Could be a once off glitch and issue but just an FYI incase anyone else has the issue.
I was speaking to Dylan from PCS abs just have to wait and see if it gets sorted and check my order next Monday to see if it’s processed.
Have you had any emails regarding the finance - with links to complete documents on there / digitally sign documents on there? Be worth clicking those links again and looking to see if its completed.

Otherwise a quick call to the finance company should sort it if you have the reference numbers.

ThomasW

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah I rang PCS but couldn’t get through to the company. So will try again in the morning.
I have all the documents on emails from them

Kaimon

I've had the same same issue, redirected after completing the agreement with Humm to a "something went wrong" page.

I've emailed PCS about it, then saw this post, so hopefully it sorts itself out like the OP's case.

ThomasW

Bronze Level Poster
I've had the same same issue, redirected after completing the agreement with Humm to a "something went wrong" page.

I've emailed PCS about it, then saw this post, so hopefully it sorts itself out like the OP's case.
Ring PCS don’t bother with email.
I spoke to a lovely fella called Dylan.
He will troubleshoot it with themselves and Humm.

Kaimon

Ring PCS don’t bother with email.
I spoke to a lovely fella called Dylan.
He will troubleshoot it with themselves and Humm.
Gave them a call this morning...

Was told that they didn't know what the problem was and that they'd have to get back to me. Apparently they've only been using humm for a few weeks(?).

Hopefully I hear back from them soon. I don't like they idea of having a finance agreement for an order that PCS hasn't confirmed...

ThomasW

Bronze Level Poster
Gave them a call this morning...

Was told that they didn't know what the problem was and that they'd have to get back to me. Apparently they've only been using humm for a few weeks(?).

Hopefully I hear back from them soon. I don't like they idea of having a finance agreement for an order that PCS hasn't confirmed...
Also give Humm a call aswell as it seems to be more on there side I believe.

But when it happened me and I rang, they troubleshooted it with the website tech and a support ticket.
My order was confirmed at 11pm that night so it could just be a delayed confirmation

Kaimon

Finally got it sorted yesterday, and order is in testing.

Advice for anyone else that may have this problem: quote your finance agreement number when you first speak to someone and accounts will be able to match it to your order.

ThomasW

Bronze Level Poster
Finally got it sorted yesterday, and order is in testing.

Advice for anyone else that may have this problem: quote your finance agreement number when you first speak to someone and accounts will be able to match it to your order.
brillant stuff to hear, glad you got sorted