Is anyone else moved so profoundly by this?

Stephen M

Author Level
Will give it a go despite just telling a friend a few minutes ago I would be slowing down as lockdown was costing me a fortune in music purchases.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've become quite obsessed with Max Richters work since finding that track, this just arrived yesterday, his second album but the third I've bought now.

Just sublimely wonderful music, really beautiful. It has a rhythmic repetition to each track which makes it feel quite modern, a lot of the tracks incorporate some semblance of ambient / electonic vibe to it and there are often little voiceovers between tracks, it's really well done, feels like a piece of poetry telling throughout the albums.

The opening track of this album is actually quite a famous piece from the 2016 film "Arrival" which some of you may recognise:

Max Richter - On The Nature Of Daylight (Entropy) - YouTube

IMG_1685.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
and now, i have to listen it
damn it ! :D
Lols... was just looking at the reviews of it on Amazon, so it is his take on the music rather than him just directing the classic. That's what I'm after, a more modern representation of old classical.

Have got it lined up for next month, can't thank you enough for that!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My pleasure, it's really worth it
(and when you have good headset, damn ...)
I did reward myself at the start of lockdown 1.0 to a really lovely pair of Planar headphones which I haven't really used yet so perhaps this is the time to see how they sing!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
OH !
MY !
F-word !
GOD !

Look awesome !

(i only have the CD, but, i have to admit that i envy you for that purchase ! it look fantastic !)

I know what i'll listen tomorrow :D

And you are very welcome, it was my pleasure to share my little bit of knowledge with someone else