Is the nvidia 3000 series likely to be an option soon?

RalCla

Hi all,

Is there info about when the nvidia 3000 series will be availble for the liquid series? Assuming it will be later on due to needing waterblocks.

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all,

Is there info about when the nvidia 3000 series will be availble for the liquid series? Assuming it will be later on due to needing waterblocks.

Thanks
You’d have to ask PCS directly, it’s not something we know about. They’re really busy on the phones and email at the moment, you’ll have more luck on the web chat which is at the bottom of the contact us page on the right of the footer. It’s only available on desktop browsers.

Beshman

I managed to get a ROG version at 2pm when the 3080 was released for the regular builds. So, I think they had limited stock. Potential for the same when the 3090 release

Beshman

Yeah

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah

You’re in build already? Didn’t you just order it?

I don’t think the waterblocks are in the market yet.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
Man i really hope mine goes into building soon. I put my order in at exactly 2:01PM on the 17th lol. Granted my 3080 build wasn't a watercooled one, but still hoping it's going into building soon. I must've been one of the first people to put my order in lol

Beshman

Luck of the draw sometimes. You should also have received an email saying when build should be estimated to start

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
Luck of the draw sometimes. You should also have received an email saying when build should be estimated to start
Yeah, my estimated build date was today, but its still in Pre Production, maybe they just haven't updated it yet or something, hopefully some news tomorrow

Beshman

Wow, didn’t expect PCS to get the blocks so soon, last we heard was it would be October at the earliest.

Well, it's in build, which normally doesn't start until all parts are available. Which is why it sits in processing sometimes, waiting for stock.

So hopefully, it's telling me the truth and they have it, otherwise, well, I won't be upset with an air ROG, just a tad disappointed

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Well, it's in build, which normally doesn't start until all parts are available. Which is why it sits in processing sometimes, waiting for stock.

So hopefully, it's telling me the truth and they have it, otherwise, well, I won't be upset with an air ROG, just a tad disappointed
You bought the 3080 ROG strix? There's hope for us mortals yet :)

Beshman

It's the more the fact I've been reading that the ROG 3080 hadn't even been released into the wild yet. Rumours it would be October before any stock arrived.

So, small amounts of everything was sent out. As PCS are a PCWorld and Asus partner, it would make sense for them to get something. Especially for PR sake if nothing else

But, I'll wait and see what I get. I could end up with a regular old 80. Won't be too upset if that happens either tbh