Is the nvidia 3000 series likely to be an option soon?

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
So, small amounts of everything was sent out. As PCS are a PCWorld and Asus partner, it would make sense for them to get something. Especially for PR sake if nothing else

But, I'll wait and see what I get. I could end up with a regular old 80. Won't be too upset if that happens either tbh
Ha. Hopefully that isn't the case and you get the real deal! I'm just happy I might be getting mine sooner than expected

Beshman

I understand that. My estimated time of build was Monday so I'm just waiting each day :)
Yeah, mine was supposed to be tomorrow :p

My friend had a build that was pushed back two weeks and started the build after 19 days of post-processing.

Just remember that PCS is also at the whims of covid and are probably on lower staff than normal

FreddyDk

Currently waiting for them to get the Lian Li 011 back in stock. When that happens a spicy 3090 rgb abomination will begin to take shape.

Beshman

So, just an update, my order did go in to build, however, after talking to some of the support staff, they are pre-building systems while waiting for the last part, the water block

It looks like a mid october delivery for those parts, so those who have ordered a liquid 30 series card with an EK block will be likely getting their builds from 1-3 weeks after the delivery of the parts. Those who have ordered corsair blocks, will be a tad longer as that's looking like a November part delivery.

They have the cards, just not the blocks

FreddyDk

Aye aye. Currently in the process of workin out smaller details like swapping to white parts at every turn plus possibly getting the Cryo-fuel Mystic Fog for extra RGB goodness.

TheDOG

Hi all,

Is there info about when the nvidia 3000 series will be availble for the liquid series? Assuming it will be later on due to needing waterblocks.

Thanks
Well I have already put an order in with a 3090 STRIX. I was notified on my order that the Water Blocks for the 3090 will be in stock by mid October. And I received an email that my build will be be received by me with an estimate of 20th of October. Take that with a pinch of salt. It will most probably get delayed till early November. But we shall see

Faris3789

^^ and on another note the 5800x becomes ready to order on November 5th. Will I be able to select it for my prebuilt by that date. I want a 5800x, 3080 system asap

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
^^ and on another note the 5800x becomes ready to order on November 5th. Will I be able to select it for my prebuilt by that date. I want a 5800x, 3080 system asap
You’ll have to wait patiently, there’s no way of skipping the queue. There are a few threads about the low quantities of 3080’s please read up on them, this has all been answered numerous times.