Is there anything quite so good???

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Ice cream I get, personally not the biggest fan. Cake though?!?!

Not convinced you're human anymore
Yeah, it really annoys Mrs C. She's a fantastic baker and she's always making cakes, which I never eat.

Fortunately the rest of the NHS seems to runs on sugar so I often have plenty of treats to take to my workplaces and it makes people like me more 🙃

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
One of the cafe stops i use on my bike rides makes Banana bread & carrot cake to die for, the 15 mile ride to get there is well worth it

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
One of the cafe stops i use on my bike rides makes Banana bread & carrot cake to die for, the 15 mile ride to get there is well worth it
There's a vegan bakery I like to stop at on Saturday mornings when I'm walking the dog, they do a lovely coffee and brownie.

I'm not vegan myself but it's hard to deny how good the stuff tastes there, always worth a stop for me

I'm probably going to get a kicking for this... but I don't really like ice cream. I could maybe tolerate a Mr Whippy at the absolute height of summer but one of those tubs of Haagen Dazs or Ben & Jerry's holds absolutely no appeal to me.

Ice cream is rubbish. There, I said it.

View attachment 25265

Bring it on, people! I'm ready for the abuse :p
CuMgL1BUEAApPFp.jpg

There u go coops icecream u may like ;)

CMP01

Enthusiast
While B+J don't match up to Haagen Dazs for me, I must admit they've had some flavours I do miss... iirc Chubby Hubby, Sofa So Good and Fossil Fuel were not only good mixes of things but not too OTT for sweetness etc.
Getting either brand is a rarity in our house though, all things in moderation and all that.

Of course, there's always my guilty go to cheap ice cream/lolly, the Nobbly Bobbly (used to be Feasts then Snickers Ice Cream but the 'NobBob' is a good 'un)

As for actual Brownies, best served warmed up, ice cream on the side and... trust me on this one ok... a dab of wasabi.