Is there anything quite so good???

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What’s your opinion on Venice? I really want to visit Italy soon and try some really good local food. Is Venice too touristy?
Venice is beautiful to visit, but very very expensive and too touristy as you said. I'd rather suggest if it's food related, to go somewhere else. I can suggest you some places if you want. You'd have to tell me what kind of food you like :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Venice is beautiful to visit, but very very expensive and too touristy as you said. I'd rather suggest if it's food related, to go somewhere else. I can suggest you some places if you want. You'd have to tell me what kind of food you like :)
Will PM you, would love some pointers 👍🏼

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm probably going to get a kicking for this... but I don't really like ice cream. I could maybe tolerate a Mr Whippy at the absolute height of summer but one of those tubs of Haagen Dazs or Ben & Jerry's holds absolutely no appeal to me.

Ice cream is rubbish. There, I said it.

eff7fc6c0c1b80ecd3f043299e067dbf.jpg

Bring it on, people! I'm ready for the abuse :p

D

Deleted member 41971

I'm probably going to get a kicking for this... but I don't really like ice cream. I could maybe tolerate a Mr Whippy at the absolute height of summer but one of those tubs of Haagen Dazs or Ben & Jerry's holds absolutely no appeal to me.

View attachment 25265

Youre A Monster GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 25265

This is terrible.................