Is this spec any good?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
You're going to be completely blown away! Even before you put an image on it your jaw will drop at how pretty and amazing it looks.

Vol780

You're going to be completely blown away! Even before you put an image on it your jaw will drop at how pretty and amazing it looks.

I think the monitor will arrive here on Friday so will be a few days before I can test it....

Will report back of course on everything ;)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I think the monitor will arrive here on Friday so will be a few days before I can test it....

Will report back of course on everything ;)
Oh man, I’m so jealous, that’s my dream build plus dream monitor! I’m actually thinking of selling my 2 current monitors to put towards this Samsung ready for nvidia 3000 series.... just a stunning monitor!

Would love some pics and reviews when you get it all.

Vol780

Christmas is coming!

Yesterday at around 1pm, the PCS system went from 9 days in Pre-production to Build and within an hour to testing. By 10am this morning it was packed and ready to be shipped and now on the way! It took exactly 15 days from order to being sent...

One problem. Bl**dy monitor didn't arrive yet and may not come until Monday..... :LOL:

Vol780

It was ordered from Amazon. Got an email that it was "late". Not a big deal I thought as PCS told me on the phone that with a bit of luck it will be dispatched on Friday or latest Monday....hehe.

It's ok. The weather is nice so would feel a bit guilty to sit indoors all day :LOL:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It was ordered from Amazon. Got an email that it was "late". Not a big deal I thought as PCS told me on the phone that with a bit of luck it will be dispatched on Friday or latest Monday....hehe.

It's ok. The weather is nice so would feel a bit guilty to sit indoors all day :LOL:
Amazon may well deliver before they state. I've been ordering a lot off amazon, and they seem to be giving far longer estimates than are often the case, I've had a lot of delayed emails when the item has actually turned up a few days before they stated. Think they're just playing as safe as possible.

Vol780

Amazon may well deliver before they state. I've been ordering a lot off amazon, and they seem to be giving far longer estimates than are often the case, I've had a lot of delayed emails when the item has actually turned up a few days before they stated. Think they're just playing as safe as possible.

Yes probably. Lets see what happens.... either way, can't wait to start up this monster!

Sounds like I am waiting for a new car! :LOL:

Vol780

So I have received both the new PC and the new monitor and all I can say is WOW!!!!

This PC is not only pretty to look at (especially so when its all lit up!) but its incredibly fast. Win10 startup takes no more than a few seconds. Super quiet too (the old one sounded like a 747 taking off). It keeps super cool too.

Games are now being run on max settings and according to Task Manager, for example running a big city in Cities:Skylines with loads of mods etc it uses approx only 20-22% of the GPU. This is not a CPU heavy game so very low at around 3-5%. They say that the new FS2020 will be very heavy on multi core CPU so perfect in my case having the 3950.

The monitor, as recommended....there isn't much to say except the fact that yes, it's big, it's stunning and the 120Hz is an amazing thing and especially so coming from a 10 yrs old 24" Dell! The picture quality is nothing short of fantastic!

Since getting it I have also added an additional 32Gb memory for a total of 64Gb.

Enlose some pics.

IMG_9188.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG
IMG_9214.JPG
IMG_9215.JPG
IMG_9248 (2).JPG
IMG_E9255.JPG

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I have received both the new PC and the new monitor and all I can say is WOW!!!!

This PC is not only pretty to look at (especially so when its all lit up!) but its incredibly fast. Win10 startup takes no more than a few seconds. Super quiet too (the old one sounded like a 747 taking off). It keeps super cool too.

Games are now being run on max settings and according to Task Manager, for example running a big city in Cities:Skylines with loads of mods etc it uses approx only 20-22% of the GPU. This is not a CPU heavy game so very low at around 3-5%. They say that the new FS2020 will be very heavy on multi core CPU so perfect in my case having the 3950.

The monitor, as recommended....there isn't much to say except the fact that yes, it's big, it's stunning and the 120Hz is an amazing thing and especially so coming from a 10 yrs old 24" Dell! The picture quality is nothing short of fantastic!

Since getting it I have also added an additional 32Gb memory for a total of 64Gb.

Enlose some pics.

View attachment 16354View attachment 16355View attachment 16356View attachment 16357View attachment 16358View attachment 16359
OMG!!! That’s the one, that’s my ultimate setup! Just stunning!

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Your PC and monitor is beautiful!!! I'm getting a new PC just simply for FS2020, currently in Pre-Production so can't wait for delivery! :)

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That is absolutely stunning, perfect setup IMO.

Did the monitor take some getting used to with the gaming aspect? It's breathtaking.

Have you tried the setup in anger yet.... from a professional aspect. Interested to see how the Titan performs when you get it stretching its legs.

Vol780

It is absolutely gorgeous isn’t it. For me, that envelopment around the edge of your vision is far more enticing than any high refresh 4k screen.

Full agree. Its fantastic!

Haven't yet tried the full display so to speak (C:S is limited to 21:9) but so far it's very impressive!

I would have posted pics earlier but the PC arrived before the monitor so the old one had to make do....

Vol780

Your PC and monitor is beautiful!!! I'm getting a new PC just simply for FS2020, currently in Pre-Production so can't wait for delivery! :)

Nice!

Me too actually as my old one still runs FS4 pretty good but it's behaving very strangley.... :ROFLMAO:

Vol780

That is absolutely stunning, perfect setup IMO.

Did the monitor take some getting used to with the gaming aspect? It's breathtaking.

Have you tried the setup in anger yet.... from a professional aspect. Interested to see how the Titan performs when you get it stretching its legs.

Thank You. I am very very pleased so far. The PC and the monitor truly is a step onto the next level!

I only think its huge when switched on and on desktop. Other than that it's not actually that big. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my desk is rather large.

No I haven't tried anything as of yet. I am enjoying my game way to much.... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It is absolutely gorgeous isn’t it. For me, that envelopment around the edge of your vision is far more enticing than any high refresh 4k screen.

I've said it for months now. I've only seen them, never really experienced them... my experience with 4k has been pretty much "meh".

That look just works for my brain and eyes. I feel I could have my face a foot or 2 off that screen and feel like I was in the game.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've said it for months now. I've only seen them, never really experienced them... my experience with 4k has been pretty much "meh".
My 4k is superb for productivity, but in games or movies, I really don't particularly notice a difference to the extent that it feels "better".

Like you say though, that screen is just a completely different league of absorbtion. I'm seriously considering selling both mine and getting one of those, can't see any downsides!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
My 4k is superb for productivity, but in games or movies, I really don't particularly notice a difference to the extent that it feels "better".

Like you say though, that screen is just a completely different league of absorbtion. I'm seriously considering selling both mine and getting one of those, can't see any downsides!

Productivity.... kind of. I always turn the scaling up so that I can see it though haha. Gaming, I was the same with.... it felt a bit sharper but after getting absorbed in the game it was invisible to me. Having peripheral vision would never be lost. Any sort of racing/simming/etc is going to be amazing.

I think space would be the only down side I can think of. If you have room for 2 monitors, and the budget, it's a no brainer though.