Is thunderbolt available on any PCS laptop?

proffit

I have looked through the PCS gaming laptop catalogue, and I have seen some claims of thunderbolt 4 being available on laptops, but there is conflicting information, so not quite sure what to trust. For example, see 17.3" Ionico, it claims to have Thunderbolt 4 with Intel Core processors on the starting specs and also DisplayPort over USB Type C, but further down in the configurator, it does not seem available, and it does not seem to be in the chassis as well, only an unmarked USB type C port.
I provide images backing up the claims, but does anyone have an explanation for why this is?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    171.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    188.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 4.png
    4.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 72

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have looked through the PCS gaming laptop catalogue, and I have seen some claims of thunderbolt 4 being available on laptops, but there is conflicting information, so not quite sure what to trust. For example, see 17.3" Ionico, it claims to have Thunderbolt 4 with Intel Core processors on the starting specs and also DisplayPort over USB Type C, but further down in the configurator, it does not seem available, and it does not seem to be in the chassis as well, only an unmarked USB type C port.
I provide images backing up the claims, but does anyone have an explanation for why this is?
The USB c is the thunderbolt port but only when configured with an Intel processor.

It's part of the chassis.

Last edited: