Issue with my newly purchased laptop from PCS

So I bought this laptop about a month ago and recently is been doing something funny where if I play for a while something then settle it down into standby and whenever I open it back up whatever game I start will fail, the fans won't turn on properly until a certain point and immediately after the laptop switches off. It happened so far like 2 times, but I believe it will happen again. Do you guys have any recommendations?

This is my spec:
Nvidia Geforce RTX2060
Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-9750H_CPU_@_2.60GHz - 6 core
16gb ram.

Please tell me if you'd like me to provide any other information on this.

1575073324806.png

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I think there have been some occasional issues with the Recoil and waking from sleep reported, though don't have links to hand.

Is the Gaming Centre app installed and running?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
One first thing to do, which often causes resume from sleep issues, is to disable Fast Startup. Go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep > Additional Power Settings > Choose what the power buttons do > Uncheck Fast Startup.

I think there have been some occasional issues with the Recoil and waking from sleep reported, though don't have links to hand.

Is the Gaming Centre app installed and running?
There is the Control Center app installed. I don't have that app you talking about, and of course the nvidia control panel / experience.