It Was Only A Matter Of Time- 3090TI, 16GB 3070TI & 3050 Announcing Next Month

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Maybe the existing 3070Ti will drop in price as everyone goes for the latest thing (hoping)
They've already ceased production of existing 3000 series cards... crazy, such a con job.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They've already ceased production of existing 3000 series cards... crazy, such a con job.

Wh.... What?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wh.... What?
I know, it's infuriating.

Apparently the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission in the USA) are opening an investigation into price fixing.

But this kind of behaviour is unforgiveable in normal times, but NOW???? With everything that's going on in the world??? I mean, that's just pure greed.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Bummer, maybe any in stock will drop though, mind you there aren't any 3060Ti 0r 3070Ti on the upgrade configurator at the moment

1639081503733.jpeg

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I know, it's infuriating.

Apparently the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission in the USA) are opening an investigation into price fixing.

But this kind of behaviour is unforgiveable in normal times, but NOW???? With everything that's going on in the world??? I mean, that's just pure greed.
Absolutely insane.... Glad it's being looked into. Think its time to get a 6700XT 😏 😂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Absolutely insane.... Glad it's being looked into. Think its time to get a 6700XT 😏 😂
Yeah, I'm really behind AMD in everything at the moment, from what I'm hearing their 7000 series GPU's are going to be pretty exceptional and possibly push nVidia into defence territory.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Bummer, maybe any in stock will drop though, mind you there aren't any 3060Ti 0r 3070Ti on the upgrade configurator at the moment

View attachment 30973
Think it's purely based on stock (well durr). If they have it actively in stock, you can get it as an upgrade, if it's a pre-order or OOS it's not available. As the 70TI is currently Pre-order, I'd assume that's why it's not available

That's always the other option (£742 at the moment)
I can't quite remember what the 70TI was before it went out, have a feeling it was around that though

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Prices are insane

I got two Sapphire 6950's a load of years ago for £630 total. Can barely buy a mid range card at that price these days

My R9 390 was £300 and I think I got a 1060 for like £270

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
These prices are beyond mental. It’s mad to think that I got a FE 3070 for £469 a year ago.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Absolutely mental. Can't believe you've never mentioned this before!
The 3070? You know me, I don’t like bringing up the fact that I got a Founder’s Edition 3070, it’s gauche. And I don’t think people would want to know that I have a 3070 (Founder’s Edition) so I don’t try to broadcast that I managed to procure one on release day 😶

(Coop quietly prepares himself for a savaging)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
NVidia posted a 55% increase in profits this last QUARTER and which last year was 50% up on the year before, their biggest increase yet in their history, at a time when there's a worldwide silicon shortage and worldwide pandemic.

Capitalism has lost it's way me thinks, now it's just daylight robbery.