It's a mystery

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
At the start of this Gala Bingo TV ad you hear someone say they're going to have mushy peas. But when they get in the chip shop nobody orders mushy peas. This is really bothering me, who is the mushy peas liar?

Ha ha, incredible 😂

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Wow. I though I might be reading too much into it. I'm obviously an amateur at this.....

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
At the start of this Gala Bingo TV ad you hear someone say they're going to have mushy peas. But when they get in the chip shop nobody orders mushy peas. This is really bothering me, who is the mushy peas liar?

damn you @ubuysa

now its bothering me to,

never seen the commercial before,

but god damn I want to know where those peas went :mad:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Give peas a chance

Peas In APod Excited GIF - PeasInAPod Excited Happy - Discover & Share GIFs

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I reckon there's a temporal time-shift in this advert. The people we see arriving are not in the same spacetime continuum as the people we see enter the chip shop. This temporal time-shift can only be a message from an alien lifeform in another universe. The meaning of the message is not easy to discern but I think it's trying to tell us that mushy peas cannot coexist in the same universe as an order for four fish and chips. Its only when the fifth order is made that the time-shift is resolved and the portal closed. That we don't see the mushy peas ordered with the five fish and chips is telling us that we can't ever be in both universes at the same time. This means that there is another universe where they say they want fish and chips as they arrive but then only order four mushy peas when they get inside. It's all very simple really....

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I reckon there's a temporal time-shift in this advert. The people we see arriving are not in the same spacetime continuum as the people we see enter the chip shop. This temporal time-shift can only be a message from an alien lifeform in another universe. The meaning of the message is not easy to discern but I think it's trying to tell us that mushy peas cannot coexist in the same universe as an order for four fish and chips. Its only when the fifth order is made that the time-shift is resolved and the portal closed. That we don't see the mushy peas ordered with the five fish and chips is telling us that we can't ever be in both universes at the same time. This means that there is another universe where they say they want fish and chips as they arrive but then only order four mushy peas when they get inside. It's all very simple really....

yeah, whatever @ubuysa said

August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will's Blessing ...