It's begun!

Corfate

Author Level
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18241494

Hope you all have your zombie survival kits and escape routes sorted! I vote we all meet PCS HQ! Kay?! BREAK!

2e46d7_277627.jpg

Damn that pic is much bigger than i thought..

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Better get a box set up in the corner and draw some ? marks on it, better board up the windows as well

if there is anything zombies has told me its that the more you kill, the harder they are to kill

Rakk

The Awesome
I saw that news article earlier this afternoon (whilst I was busy doing work .... umm), some people should just be shot!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I saw that news article earlier this afternoon (whilst I was busy doing work .... umm), some people should just be shot!

Rakky you took the exact words I was going to say out of my BRAAAIIIIINNNNZZ! Uhm...

Al.Neri

Super Star
saw the alleged pic of the victim in an email someone sent me, all I can say is it's shocking. I thought it was a joke at first.

Corfate

Author Level
saw the alleged pic of the victim in an email someone sent me, all I can say is it's shocking. I thought it was a joke at first.

Any chance of emailling me the pic? My curiosity has taken over.. im sure i'll regret it soon though...

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Well when most of his face was "torn off" and eaten by the nutjob...I think its safe to say you will Cor :D

Any chance of emailling me the pic? My curiosity has taken over.. im sure i'll regret it soon though...

It's just an oval of red tissue with an eyeball showing :eek:

To carry on the zombie outbreak:

HACKENSACK, N.J. — A New Jersey man was in critical condition today after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.

Wayne Carter, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.

Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.

When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it — along with a hammer — at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.

Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."

When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers, they called in the Bergen County Police Department's SWAT team, Lloyd said.

By the time they arrived, Carter's intestines were "literally" hanging out of his body, an unnamed police official told the Pilot.
>> Sourcerooni <<

Last edited:

Narcotics

Rising Star
Yep, i regret it.

Same it was messed up but this sort of thing does happen on drugs like Angel Dust i think he was on some bath salts. It's funny what they market it as Mephedrone was plant food. I did read a story online about a guy who cut his face off and feed it to his dog he was on pcp. KIDS DON'T DO DRUGS