Its Twins

RichH

Gold Level Poster
After a long anxious wait, the twins finally arrived at 11.45am :)

Both are healthy, although one did need a slightly dislocated joint reseating to enable her to talk the router.

Twin 1:

Built By Sanjit Ghosh
Tested By Wayne Robinson
QC'd By Craig Whiteley
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

Twin 2:

Built By Adam Kirby
Tested By Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By Craig Whiteley
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

The build quality and packing beyond what I expected, build time slightly above what I expected, mainly due to all the bank holidays.

I would possibly suggest to PCS that during periods where this occurs, they would consider suspending the "fast track" option for a few days to enable them to catch up with the backlog, I do appreciate tho, that this option is probably a very nice cash cow for them.

Delivery was a touch nervy, with DHL claiming to not be able to find my house. However, once I contacted the depot, they were exceedingly helpful and redirected the delivery van to me having been given directions and my phone number. The boxes were totally un-damaged and in perfect order ( I did sign as un-checked ) anyway.

Again a suggestion to PCS, that they also supply to the couriers a contact number for the customer to better facilitate "difficult" deliveries.

Thanks to all who participated in helping me specc "the twins" and all who had a hand in creating them

p1000462d.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

sanj

Haha!I love the way you have described your pc's(babie's,sorry!),glad you are pleased with them!:)

RichH

Gold Level Poster
The "twins" are settling in very well indeed, no teething troubles so far, they both seem to have enjoyed a steady diet of Crysis today and are demanding something different now, so off to the shops tomorrow to see if they enjoy munching on Crysis 2 and The Witcher 2 :)

I think I figured what HAF stands for...Huge And Fun ! these cases are seriously big lol

Last edited: