I've been let loose in the kitchen

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I realised earlier that I basically only post in the Video Games bit of the forum and have only just realised we have a food section!

I cooked for the family tonight, and so far, there hasn't been an outbreak of food poisoning - still only early I guess though. I made a cheesy ham and potato hash following a recipe - I'm quite proud of it.

thumbnail_IMG_0110.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0111.jpg

Bhuna50

Author Level
Not sure beans was the right side order for that...and you didnt wipe the plate - there's a drop of sauce out of place...

:)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I realised earlier that I basically only post in the Video Games bit of the forum and have only just realised we have a food section!

I cooked for the family tonight, and so far, there hasn't been an outbreak of food poisoning - still only early I guess though. I made a cheesy ham and potato hash following a recipe - I'm quite proud of it.

View attachment 23427

View attachment 23428
That looks awesome! Pure unadulterated filling food (y)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not sure beans was the right side order for that...and you didnt wipe the plate - there's a drop of sauce out of place...

:)
I was thinking a little salad or something, but mum overruled me and decided on beans - she then spilt them on my plate, so I had the drop of sauce you pointed out. :ROFLMAO:

That looks awesome! Pure unadulterated filling food (y)
It was very filling - very much the kind of food needed on a chilly evening like tonight.