just ordered this what's peoples thoughts

dtd

Case
PCS SPECTRUM G ARGB MID TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Core CPU (3.4GHz-4.9GHz/72MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING WIFI (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
12GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6700 XT - HDMI, DP - DX® 12
1st M.2 SSD Drive
500GB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 6900MB/R, 5000MB/W)
1st Storage Drive
4TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1.5 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
PCS FrostFlow 150 Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
LED Lighting
50cm ARGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 11 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00003]

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To be brutally honest mate it's not well balanced

Cheap case that isn't generally recommended especially not for high end components. they generate a lot of heat so being able dissipate that heat effectively is why some cases are better than others

Ironwolf Drives are generally for server racks so they can be very loud, not usually recommended but some people this isn't an issue

PSU is probably the biggest issue, this is going to be running flat out to power those components which will generate a lot of heat and shorten it's lifespan. It'll also drastically limit you in making upgrades in future, everything we're seeing has future parts getting more and more power hungry so you'll see around here bare minimum we are recommending is 850w but for this build I'd say 1000W just do you can make upgrades in future without having to buy a new PSU

A very cheap air cooler for a very powerful CPU, just not a good call. For a premium top tier CPU you need premium top tier CPU cooler, I personally wouldn't want less than a H115i for that CPU. If you let us know what this build is for we can help recommend something more optimal?

Aza

Rising Star
Not to mention that CPU and motherboard combo.... i've concerns it wont cope you want something like the Strix or Hero with a 5950X

Whats it for?
Whats your budget and if gaming do you have a monitor in mind or know the refresh/resolution youre looking at?

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If this is a gaming rig, a 5950X is wasted, it's a CPU best suited for content creation. The 5800X3D would be the best CPU for gaming in AMD land, the 12700K would be best Intel equivalent. If going for the 5800X3D, then a good B550 board would be fine, the X570 only has an advantage in over clocking or requiring more than 1 PCIE gen 4 SSD.

Aza

Rising Star
Its not looking like they ever came back, which is a shame.
Lead times at the moment would suggest its going to be in the process of being built very soon, and they're gonna end up with a system that has some power issues, gonna be noisey and i'd imagine a lot of throttling. A lot of money for something thats instantly heavily handicapped.

Regular use would probably end up with it burning itself out, especially with that case, its going to run VERY warm....

If the OP does come back in time, honestly, Cancel it and redo, youll have an extra week wait maybe but spec above (or talk about your needs and a proper tailored spec can be made) would get you so much more performance and much longer lifespan.