Just recently order this specs…

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
- Sketchup V-Ray rendering uses, I didn't configure it because of the cost before, isn't a huge necessity but can be very useful.
- Cool, thanks for the confirmations then, so I will remove it.
- My mistake when I deselected windows 11 and put it back as pro versional instead of home.
Seems like you’re good to go then. I’d save the spec as a quote once you’ve made the changes as that generally gives you the best chance of being able to switch the builds without losing your place in the queue when you contact PCS (y)

AleVla

Seems like you’re good to go then. I’d save the spec as a quote once you’ve made the changes as that generally gives you the best chance of being able to switch the builds without losing your place in the queue when you contact PCS (y)
So, I just have to contact the PCS tomorrow and let them know that I want to change the config... and all should be done?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, I just have to contact the PCS tomorrow and let them know that I want to change the config... and all should be done?
Pretty much. Say that you’ve purchased a PC with finance but you’d like to swap to 12th gen Intel. Provide them the new spec quote number and ask if they’d be able to switch you over without having to cancel and start again.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I have just spoken to this polite gentleman on the phone! everything is sorted and I have emailed to confirm the changes.
You saved this customer a bunch of money and he is way better off for it.

Thanks again all, happy New Year!
That's great to hear , Happy new year to yourself and the rest of the PCS crew @Ghosthud

AleVla

I have just spoken to this polite gentleman on the phone! everything is sorted and I have emailed to confirm the changes.
You saved this customer a bunch of money and he is way better off for it.

Thanks again all, happy New Year!
Aweosme. Let us know how you get on 👍
Thanks a lot for the easy communication on the phone, glad I was speaking with you. Thanks a lot as well for everyone help here on the forum... really appreciated it.

Happy new year to you too,