Keyboard Choice

GeaFit

Bronze Level Poster
They’re really good those Apex ones, am quite tempted.
I actually had a Asus K1 membrane which I panic bought with my PC but I just love the mechanical switches.
I did try a logitech in the shop too and it was beautiful so to a large extent its a matter of taste once you go to a certain level.

This think is just so cool though!

Brunomatost

Hi Guys,

received today the K70 however will return it, the layout is US & it makes so much noise writing than me speaking out loud.

With this in mind, what would be the second best option ? Maybe the Razer blackwidow v3 pro ?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi Guys,

received today the K70 however will return it, the layout is US & it makes so much noise writing than me speaking out loud.

With this in mind, what would be the second best option ? Maybe the Razer blackwidow v3 pro ?
Yeah the loudness is a feature, Cherry MX Browns are supposed to the quiet mechanical switches but they are super loud too (Can confirm I have MX Browns)

If you're looking for quiet then you're best moving away from mechanical but you lose the functionality of the mechanical switches

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah the loudness is a feature, Cherry MX Browns are supposed to the quiet mechanical switches but they are super loud too (Can confirm I have MX Browns)

If you're looking for quiet then you're best moving away from mechanical but you lose the functionality of the mechanical switches
I’m all about a satisfyingly loud mechanical keyboard sound.

‘If it ain’t clacking, send it packing’

LegOfLambHead

Bronze Level Poster
With so many options out there, I’m intrigued to know what people’s recommendations and experiences are for a gaming keyboard under the £100 mark.

(Apologies if in wrong forum section)

Thanks

LegOfLambHead

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks Agentcooper,

With my post above in mind, I’m learning towards the Logitech G413 if anyone knows of this particular keyboard.

But would love to see some recommendations from you guys.

Would prefer a wired RGB keyboard. (I’ll be using a Logitech wireless G Pro mouse if that helps)

I’m not fussy about a wrist rest so long as i am able to use the keyboard comfortably.

Some more details on this ‘Duckie’ keyboard brand that I’ve never heard of (have I had my head buried in the sand) would be great also.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks Agentcooper,

With my post above in mind, I’m learning towards the Logitech G413 if anyone knows of this particular keyboard.

But would love to see some recommendations from you guys.

Would prefer a wired RGB keyboard. (I’ll be using a Logitech wireless G Pro mouse if that helps)

I’m not fussy about a wrist rest so long as i am able to use the keyboard comfortably.

Some more details on this ‘Duckie’ keyboard brand that I’ve never heard of (have I had my head buried in the sand) would be great also.
Slightly over £100 but for me at that mark, the Steel Series Apex 5 is hard to beat:

Or the Corsair K60 Pro: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Me...9&hvtargid=pla-1059791056732&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

I think you get more for your money from the Steelseries though.