Keyboard tracking pad issues

Bilal89

Hi everyone I have bought a new laptop and have issues with the mouse pad its got a sticker on it which won't come off and its hard to navigate the cursor around due to it sometimes it just freezes its the vyper III laptop15.6 inch.
It won't let me take a photo as my phone has a camera which takes large pixel photos.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone I have bought a new laptop and have issues with the mouse pad its got a sticker on it which won't come off and its hard to navigate the cursor around due to it sometimes it just freezes its the vyper III laptop15.6 inch.
It won't let me take a photo as my phone has a camera which takes large pixel photos.
You'll just need to resize the image that your phone takes to shrink it under 1MB, or take a lower resolution image on the phone.

Or you can upload the image to somewhere like imgur or dropbox or onedrive and post a link.

Bilal89

What sticker is it? What does it say?
Its a image of a hand on the left corner of the tracking pad two light bulbs and two images of the tracking pad is this a error in manufacturing I think its trying to tell me something on and off....

Bilal89

You'll just need to resize the image that your phone takes to shrink it under 1MB, or take a lower resolution image on the phone.

Or you can upload the image to somewhere like imgur or dropbox or onedrive and post a link.
OK Thanks will try and resize it not sure how but will find a way.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Its a image of a hand on the left corner of the tracking pad two light bulbs and two images of the tracking pad is this a error in manufacturing I think its trying to tell me something on and off....
On some laptops you can disable the trackpad by pressing one corner. Is that what this label is telling you?

I think it best to phone PCS and ask them how to safely remove the label without damaging anything. That way you'll be covered under warranty. :)

Bilal89

On some laptops you can disable the trackpad by pressing one corner. Is that what this label is telling you?

I think it best to phone PCS and ask them how to safely remove the label without damaging anything. That way you'll be covered under warranty. :)
Its not really some of it can be removed by swiping over it seems like its applied via some type of marker not sure if I'm the only one with this issue the keyboard of this specific model leaves much to be desired.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Its not really some of it can be removed by swiping over it seems like its applied via some type of marker not sure if I'm the only one with this issue the keyboard of this specific model leaves much to be desired.
Definitely call PCS and find out whether this is intentional or not. Let us know what they say too please. :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That’s just a cover label, it’s supposed to be peeled off when you start using the laptop. It’s just to highlight how to disable the trackpad.

Bilal89

So I got around to PCS helpline and they confirmed like Spyder above that its a cover label. Still not sure why I can't use the keyboard volume and brightness key however its most likely due to some settings I can fiddle with thanks everyone.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I got around to PCS helpline and they confirmed like Spyder above that its a cover label. Still not sure why I can't use the keyboard volume and brightness key however its most likely due to some settings I can fiddle with thanks everyone.
Have you got gaming center installed? If not you’ll need to install it from your main PCS account. That controls all the hotkeys and keyboard lights

Bilal89

Have you got gaming center installed? If not you’ll need to install it from your main PCS account. That controls all the hotkeys and keyboard lights
The control centre does include the keyboard it allows me to control lighting/screen and power mode only