KFC anyone?

Bhuna50

Author Level
I only popped to the kitchen for 5 seconds

"If you stand on my back...you might be able to reach"

1618084629895.png

Bhuna50

Author Level
Must admit it was so strange as usually when i get the phone / camera out to take a picture - they look at me....there was nothing that could take their gaze off of the plate.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
One of the patients at a surgery I work at has a black lab called Diesel and he recently made the local papers due to his bizarre eating habits.

A while ago he had to have an operation because he ate a football sock. Immediately after he got home he ate the other sock and had to go back to the vets again.

His most recent adventure was when he went for a countryside walk and disappeared for a while. After they got home he was looking bloated and a bit out of sorts so they whisked him to the vets again where they opened him up and discovered that he’d eaten a dead badger. Silly sod.

8ED42592-99A2-46E1-809D-0072DF1A17C5.jpeg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
One of the patients at a surgery I work at has a black lab called Diesel and he recently made the local papers due to his bizarre eating habits.

A while ago he had to have an operation because he ate a football sock. Immediately after he got home he ate the other sock and had to go back to the vets again.

His most recent adventure was when he went for a countryside walk and disappeared for a while. After they got home he was looking bloated and a bit out of sorts so they whisked him to the vets again where they opened him up and discovered that he’d eaten a dead badger. Silly sod.

View attachment 24805
Labs will eat anything